0.3

A/N ; There's going to be plot twist.. :) hehe..

June 21, 3:14 pm 

I dedicate this song to you the one who never sees the truth that.. my phone was ringing. "Hello?" I answered. "Skyy! Wanna hang out?" I heared Lydia's voice. "Sure!, What time? and where? haha" I responded. " In 30 Minutes I'll go pick you up, and we are going to the mall" Lydia replyied.

*After 30 minutes*

Beeep Beeeeeep, I heard a car beep. I grabbed my keys and headed out the door. "Hey Sky" Lydia said as I got in the car. "Hello Lyds" I replied. "Well let's gooo" She replied, as she backed out of my uncle's driveway.

*15 minutes later*

"We are here" Lydia said was she parked. "Yasss" I replied.

As soon as we got inside there was a lot of cute guys, and I mean A LOT..

*7 hours later*

"Thanks Lyds" I said as I got out of the car. "Bye! Love ya!" Lydia responded. "Love you too!" I said as she left. I entered the house and it was complete quiet. I guess my uncle went somewhere. So I headed to my room and laid on my bed. "Well it was a long day and I'm tired" I thought. So I got comfy and soon fell asleep.

__________________________

Sorry that I didn't update for a while. I was busy and my Grandpa passed and so much things and yeah. Sorry but I'll update soon! (: xx

Social Media :

Teen_Wolfer_x33