3.2

A/N: hey guys, as I promised lol :)  A little early and short tho. But you're very welcome. 

June 25, 3:12 pm 

•Based on Episode 3, S4•

Muted ; part two

We all rushed to Liam. 

"I'm okay coach. I'm all right." Liam panted. As he stood up, he screamed and almost fell back down. But Scott and Stiles held him up. 

"I think it's my leg." Liam mumbled.

"I think we should take him to the nurse." Stiles stated. Coach pointed to the school's direction. I followed behind them. 

-

The car ride to the hospital was pretty awkward. There was a lot of tension, that you could've cut it with a knife. I kind of felt disappointed in Scott for hurting Liam. But I also don't blame him, i'd feel the same way if someone better were able to take away my spot. 

As we were telling the nurse about the accident, Melissa came out of a room. She gave us a stare, as if asking us, "What happened now?".... 

"Uhh...Hi mom..." Scott sighed. Stiles and I waved. Melissa, quickly brought a wheelchair for Liam.

"Don't worry Liam, we'll take good care of you." Mama McCall wheeled him down to a room. We all stood there.

"All right, I gotta get going. I promised Malia i'd help her study." Stiles said. 

"Sure, we've gotta check on him anyway." Scott replied, I nodded. As Stiles was about to walk out, he turned back around. 

"Hey I don't need to say this wasn't your fault right?" 

Scott looked blankly at the wall. 

"I don't know..." he sighed. 

"Scott if you used any wolf power, that kid wouldn't be limping. He'd be crawling. Back to the other half of his body." 

"If I hadn't been so worried about being captain he wouldn't be hurt either." Scott said. I stood there quietly. Agreeing with Stiles in my head.

"It's okay to want something for yourself, once in a while. Team captain, Alpha werewolf. You're still only human." Stiles patted his shoulder, as a reassuring gesture. 

"Bye Sky, see you later." 

"Bye Stiles! Drive home safely." I responded. We gave each other a hug, then he walked out.

-

Scott and I stood outside from Liam's room. Kind of eavesdropping. Well, not kind of... We actually heard the whole convo.

"It's broken isn't it?" Liam sighed. 

"It's definitely going to need an x-ray." The doctor responded.

"It's broken and it's my fault." Liam said.

"You wanna tell me what happened?" 

"Went up against two juniors. One was captain of the team." Scott closed his eyes, disappointed of himself.

"Remember what we always say, play smart not hard" the doctor responded. Scott & I looked at each other, confused.

"Are you mad at me?" Liam asked. Then my curiosity grew even bigger. Why would Liam ask the doctor that?  I thought.

"No, of course not. Your mom might be mad at me for getting you into lacrosse. But maybe we should both wait for the x-ray before we panic. And trust me i have more reason to panic than you." the doc continued to reassure him. Ahhh i get it, he's probably his dad.  After those words, i never heard Liam say another word. He stayed silent.