4.1

A/N; hey lovely people, so on this chapter i'm writing the first part of the episode, so yeah

June 25, 9:00 pm

- Based on Episode 4, S4-

The Benefactor ; part one

After the incident that occurred, Scott's brilliant plan was to take Liam home. If you thought that 'taking Liam home' meant Liam agreeing to go to our house. No no no no, Scott took Liam home involuntarily, BASICALLY KIDNAPPED HIM. Obviously I protested but he knocked Liam out and didn't give me no choice than to shut my mouth and sit in the front seat and go home.

As soon as we parked outside of the house Scott asked me for help to get unconscious Liam out of his car into the house. I denied, and went straight into my room and showered.

A few minutes later Scott told me that Stiles was coming over to discuss the plan out.

I was in the kitchen, drinking water when Stiles came in and Scott met him half way. I started walking behind them.

"Like i said, i told my dad everything i could."

"But you didn't tell him about Liam?" Scott asked.

"You barely told me about Liam. What'd you do with him anyway?" Stiles asked. I just hummed, waiting for Scott's lie.

"He's upstairs"

"Doing what?" Scott hesitated before replying.

"Lying down..." I snorted. Really that's what you could come up with?! Stiles looked at him with confusion.

Scott led us to his bathroom and opened the shower curtain. There laid Liam duck tape covering his mouth and tied up. He looked at us, scared for his life. He muffled things behind the duck tape. Stiles shook his head, slowly closing the curtain.

Stiles and Scott sat on his bed. I stood there, disappointed.

"So you bit him."

"yeah" Scott fumbled with his fingers.

"And you kidnapped him."

"Yeah"

"You brought him here."

"I panicked" Scott breathed out. Stiles hummed at his response.

"This isn't gonna end with us burying the pieces of his body in the dessert is it."

Scott shook his head. We all turned our heads to Liam's muffled whines.

"As a reminder I always come up with the plans. Your plans always suck." Stiles said.

"I know. Which is why i called you."

"So what do we do?"

The boys carried Liam out of the tub, and sat him in a chair.

"Liam we're gonna take the tape off. If you scream, goes right back on. If you talk quietly stays off. Got it?" Stiles interjected. I stood in the corner quietly, looking at Stiles plan.

Stiles motioned to Scott to take off the tape, but Scott was panicked and stood dumbfounded.

Liam groaned as Stiles ripped off the tape.

"Okay Liam, you've seen a lot of confusing things and more confusing things are gonna happen because of the confusing things that happened tonight. Do you understand?" Stiles spoke.

Scott and I looked at him. What the fuck...?

Liam glared at him.

"Not really..."