0.0

June 20, 7:30 pm 

"Ughhhhhh" I groaned as I landed onto California.

"Well that was a long flight.." I whispered to myself. I came from Paris. So here's the thing, 2 weeks ago my uncle Chris had called, giving me a heartbreaking news.. My older cousin died.. But he never told me why, so I decided to head to California to support my uncle.

*A few moments later*

"Skylar!, Sky!, Skylar!" I heard someone shout from afar. I was searching who it was, then I noticed it was Scott, Stiles & my uncle. I ran up to them and gave them a bear hug. See the thing is that I came two years ago when Allison and Scott were dating, and I met everyone.

"Oh my god guys I missed you so much" I said.

"Aww we missed you a tons too" Stiles said.

"So how was Paris?" Scott asked.

"It was great! I mean even though I couldn't understand them that much, but it was Great! Haha" I responded. My uncle broke our little chat, and clapped his hands. "Well let's head back to the house" he said.

"Oh my god yes, I'm really exhausted" I groaned. "Don't worry kiddo, you'll get some rest" And that's when we headed out the airport.

___________________________

Hey! I'm new at this.. Sorry if this first chapter sucked. I would love if you guys commented or liked or just tell me what i need to improve in. Haha. :) oh and also when it's based on a episode, in the beginning it'll say "•Based on episode.." Because some of the chapters will be made up or something lol.

Social Media ;

Twitter & Instagram » Teen_Wolfer_x33