𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥

[ 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚊 ]
_________

mattia found himself falling in love with you over the years he had known you , however you were completely unaware of his feelings despite the romantic things he'd do for you from time-to-time.

he had been keeping the secret for over a year after he finally realized that he actually was in love with you , he didn't want to accept it at first, he was sure it would go away sometime soon so he kept it hidden. you both were super close and there was no need for him to ruin it.

you had moved in with mattia a few months prior, needing a place to stay for a while. he obviously let you stay with him right away when you mentioned to him about needing a place to live for a while.

you were close to your goal amount of money that you needed to move out. you were trying to work double shifts so that you could get the money fast so that you'd get out of mattia's hair. little did you know he didn't mind you being there, at all.

mattia was home, scrolling on tiktok, waiting for you to get home. he raised a brow, and looked over to the clock on his wall it was seven twenty, you'd normally be home by now. he shrugged it off though, maybe you were just slightly late.

slightly late turned into majorly late once it became ten thirty.

he counted , it was three hours later than you got home.

part of mattia wanted to freak out and wander around the streets of new jersey until he found you and knew you were safe. especially since you weren't answering your phone even after he called you for the fourth time that night.

after a few minutes of him contemplating and waiting, mattia grabbed his shoes making his way to the door.

that's when you barged in, bags in hand.

you looked up to your roommate, a both confused and tired expression on your face. "where are you going? i was gonna mak—-"
you were cut off by his lips on yours which was something you never in your life thought would happen.

he pulled away after a second, looking down at you and into your eyes which were wide open by now. that changed when you pulled him in for another kiss.

after a few seconds, you both pulled away in need of air. "what ... was that for?" you finally spoke up , cheeks heating in embarrassment.

"i love you." mattia confessed, taking a step back so that you could have your personal space.

"i love you too tia, you know that." you answered which was when mattia realized you didn't know which way you were talking about.

"no, y/n." he laughed, "isn't it obvious? i'm in love with you, and if you don't feel the same it's fine. when you were gone all day, i got worried that something might've happened to you and the thought of loosing you scared me. which is why when i saw you i knew i had to do something cause i could loose you any day and you would never know how much i care for you." mattia spewed his feelings out, barely having time to process what he was saying before he did.

you were stunned, to say the least. out of everything he would say, you didn't expect that to come out of his mouth.

"like i said it's fine if you don't feel the same way, i really don't want things being awkward bet——-" this time it was you cutting him off with a kiss.

mattia wasn't complaining obviously as he let his arm slip around your waist, other resting on your cheek as he deepened the kiss.

you pulled away this time, panting slowly.

"i'm in love with you too." you replied.

"seriously?" he said resting his forehead against yours. "seriously." you repeated, taking his hand in yours and giving it a little squeeze.

______

just a lil fluff before i go to bed <3

also thank you guys so much for 130k i really can't believe it, you all reading this makes my heart so happy !! make sure to check out my book & look out for a new mattia otw. lmao #promomoment

i love u all really i don't deserve u guys :,)