𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬?

It was 3am, you were still awake. You couldn't sleep, you were tossing and turning. Your phone made a noise indicating someone texted you.

Mattia🖤: I know you can't sleep. Me either, up thinking.

You; And how could you possibly know that i'm up as well, mattia.

Mattia🖤; Because you're texting back.

You; Smart ass.

Mattia 🖤; Im coming over, I wanna talk.

You sighed and put your phone down knowing damn well he did not want to just talk. He always snuck in usually around this time to fuck.

You and mattia had a different type of relationship. You two were friends with benefits. This all friends with benefits thing started after you two shared a drunk kiss at a party, you two ended up loosing your virginity to each other that night. After that one night you two couldn't keep your hands off each other.

Your window slid open, you left it unlocked for him. He made himself a way to get up there without making any noise. You gave your hand to him and helped him in.

"Hey, beautiful." He said to you. He said it everytime but those words had never failed to make you smile.

You whispered 'hi' and you took his face in your hands as you studied his beautiful features that you could see so well from the light of the moon.

You leaned in, and kissed him. He kissed back for a second but pulled away. Your eyebrows raised in confusion. "What is it?" You asked. You then said a quiet "Oh." and tried removing your shirt but he stopped you. Now you were extremely confused.

"Stop y/n." He said quietly. "What's wrong mattia." you asked him. Now you knew something was up, he never pushed you away from a kiss let alone stop you from removing your shirt. He let out a loud sigh.

"We can't do this anymore." He started. You interrupted him with "Huh, do what anymore?". "This, us. What we do every night y/n. I just can't do it anymore." He explained, sounding a little hurt. "What? Did you find a girlfriend or something?" You asked, you as well sounded hurt.

Mattia has grown feelings for you, it was one of the things you both agreed to never do you couldn't catch feelings. Little did he know, both of you broke that rule.

"What? No. I don't have a girlfriend. It's just..." He sighed. "It's just...?" You repeated. Wondering why he couldn't just tell you what was going on. "I broke one of our rules. I cant just keep going on, pretending like I haven't caught feelings for you y/n. I think we should stop this so I don't fall any harder for you." He said, leaving you shocked. You had so many thoughts running through your mind.

You both caught feelings at the same time. You knew you two should've stopped in the beginning, that drunk kiss wasn't an accident for you. "I think we should continue, but not as friends." You said. "You don't want to be friends anymore but you want to continue this? You sound crazy." You face palmed. "No, I mean we should start taking our relationship seriously. Like make this into a boyfriend, girlfriend type thing." You said, hoping he would agree.

He sighed in relief. "Are you asking me out right now y/n? I should be doing that. So...y/n y/l/n, instead of being friends with benefits will you be my girlfriend with every benefit?" He said making you laugh. "No." you said jokingly. "Oh shut up." He said and took your face into his hands and kissed you. Finally you didn't have to pretend to not care as much.