𝘣𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘳

[ 𝚔𝚊𝚒]
_______

you woke up to the loud sound of thunder , you immediately looked out your window to see it pouring rain & lightning in the sky. you hated thunder ever since you were little. it always made you feel uneasy.

you tried going back to sleep but you couldn't, the thunder outside being so loud. you opened your eyes and looked at your alarm clock to see it was 3am. you then turned on your tv, and turned it up in hopes to drown out the sound.

that didn't help. you heard a loud knock at your window, you assumed it was from the thunder until you heard it again. you got up and looked to your window, to see kairi.

you immediately opened the window and grabbed his hand and pulled him inside.

he was soaked from the rain.

"what are you doing here?" you asked him and shut your window.

"i know you hate the thunder, i know having me here will help you sleep better." he said, instantly making you smile.

"i love you." you said and kissed his cheek.

"i have some of your clothes here so you can change into that." you said and went over to your closet and got his hoodie and his shorts.

"bro.. thats where my hoodie went." he said, making you laugh.

"guess so."

"turn around?" he asked.

you scoffed, "you act like i haven't seen everything already." you said and looked him up and down.

he rolled his eyes and took off his shirt, your eyes not leaving him, "like what you see?" he said cockily. "nope." you said making him laugh.

you hopped on your bed and got under the covers. "come onnnn.." you whined and motioned for him to come lay next to you.

he jumped onto your bed and got under the blankets with you. he wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you closer to him.

"better now?"

you hummed in response, and turned on your side and move your back into him more.

you kept moving to try to get comfortable, the thunder scaring you, making you get as close to him as possible.

kairi widened his eyes, "uhh y/n?"

"hmm?"

"could you maybe stop doing that?" he said, a hint of embarrassment in his voice.

"what do you mean?" you said turning your head to face him.

"umm, nevermind."

you shrugged it off and turned your head back around to lay on your pillow.

you moved again, and heard a groan from kairi.

you furrowed your eyebrows in confusion, until you felt it against your ass. you laughed quietly to yourself, you then moved your ass again, knowing exactly what you were doing. the sound of kairi softly groaning filled your ears.

you smirked at the sound of him, and did it again. kairi's hand grabbed yours and moved his head closer to your ear, "i know what you're doing." he whispered sending shivers down your spine.

you turned around to face him, "doing what?" you said innocently.

he bit his lip and shook his head, "don't play dumb."

"i really have no idea what you're talking about." you jokingly said.

he sighed and grabbed your hand and placed it over his shorts.

"hm?"

"babe, stop playing with mee." he whined.

you smirked, "what? i still have no idea what you mean."

he rolled his eyes at your 'obliviousness' , he grabbed your hand again and slid your hand under his boxers.

you widened your eyes at first but after a few seconds of your hand lingering there you pulled your hand away and sat up. you then put your hair in a ponytail, exciting kairi.

you then reached over him to grab your water, took a sip and put it back down. you laid back down and turned to your side.

"are you seriously doing this right now." he said. you could tell he was annoyed but the sound of his voice.

"uh huh."

"oh fuck me." he said and got out of your bed.

"where you going?"

"bathroom, i gotta handle something." he said as he walked away, leaving you there laughing to yourself.

______