𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘻𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘳

[ 𝚢𝚘𝚞 & 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚊 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚞𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝, 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚜. ]

_____

"you don't understand, she's just gonna break your heart!"

mattia sighs, shaking his head as he turns away from you. he tries his best to keep his anger leveled.

you don't relent, you were way beyond angry. very frustrated, and pissed at him. you could practically feel your skin boiling and every inch of you just wants to punch him across the face, for being the smug, cocky prick he's been for the past weeks. "if she hasn't already..," you finish, crossing your arms over your chest.

a minute, then another and another passes by. when mattia still doesn't look at you, you take a step forward, grabbing his arm. "just look at me mattia." you snap, pulling him toward you.

"fuck you want me to say?" he screams in your face, eyes wide as he leans in a little too close. "that what.. you're right? because you're not, you don't have a clue what the fuck you're talking about, y/n and it's best you stop pretending that you do." he said.

you scoffed, "i don't know what i'm talking. about?"

he nods at your question and you couldn't help yourself but to laugh. you actually laugh. you take a step back from him, throwing your head back in a mock of laughter as you shake your head. "that's funny," you huff, "real funny."

"yeah?"

"yeah," you spit, meeting his eyes. "because i'm pretty sure i know exactly when my best friends heart is breaking, especially when i've known his sorry ass my entire life. she's toxic, she's a hoe. she doesn't give a shit about you, she never did. i'm trying to tell you to get away from her before you get yourself even more hurt."

he doesn't say anything at first. in the dead of night, middle of nowhere, both of you and mattia are too angry to think clearly. you can practically hear your heart pounding against your chest, and mattia keeps clenching his fists, practically a ticking time bomb.

then mattia finally gains the confidence to meet your eyes, "you don't know what the hell youre talking about."

you shake your head at his repeated words, as you throw your hands up in exhaustion.

"no, i mean it." he pushes, taking a step forward towards you. grabbing you by both your arms, his grip so bruising it causes your lips to part in surprise. he tugs you toward himself, his face red, and eyes livid as he repeats himself, "you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. you don't know a damn thing about me, and you sure as hell don't know a damn thing about her. so, stay the fuck out of my business."

you were at a sudden loss for words, mattia had never acted this way before, and it had pulled you off guard the past weeks he's been with her.

you've known mattia and his family since the two of you were babies, and despite everything, every little argument, it's always been settled. always fixed. he has never shut you out like this, and to know it's all because of some girl. some fucking girl when you're in love with him.

wiggling yourself out from his arms, you desperately blink back the tears. making a considerably size distance from him and you. "okay." you huff, jaw clenching "let her ruin you." you half-smiled, " i don't give a shit. and you better not come crying to me when it happens."