18

A burial song was playing along the highway. It was a long trail following the car that carries a casket.

" Hey! Will that take long?! I'm getting late for my wedding!" Johnny asked by the window from his car.

" It won't take long, sir." The traffic enforcer said. Johnny sighed getting back to his car and looking at his watch.

" Good to go." The enforcer said. Johnny smiled." Thank you Lord!" He yelled then driving as fast as he can.

He finally arrived at the wedding destination, he was finding the perfect parking lot as he saw the guests coming.

When he parked and came down, he smiled to himself. It was a simple garden wedding. He was wearing an all white suit matching with a black leather shoes.

" John!" He heard his name being called, he turned to his side and saw William and Carson." Guys!" He smiled hugging them.

" You're getting married!" William said." I know!" Johnny said hugging the boys one more time as they laughed." Johnny! You look so handsome." Johnny's mom said walking towards them with Johnny's dad.

" Hi mom." Johnny said giving her a hug." You guys better get ready, the girls are almost here." Johnny's dad said.

The boys and I nodded." What's up Johnny boy?" Hayden greeted." Hayden! So glad you can make it." Johnny said hugging his best friend.

" Hay, thanks for helping us few months ago." Johnny said." You mean the one that we both have to pretend gay? Don't worry about it." Hayden said then the boys laughed.

" You had to pretend that you're gay?" Carson asked." It was Kenzie's idea." Johnny said then they all laughed.

Meanwhile, with the girls. Kenzie was all dressed up." Kenz, you look so beautiful." Kenzie's mom said giving her daughter a hug.

" Perfect." Maddie said taking a picture of Kenzie." Kenz- Holy sweet mother of KENZIE! You look freaking gorgeous!" Brynn complimented as she entered the room, hyping Kenzie up on her wedding day." I LOVE YOU!" Kenzie said to Brynn.

" Wow." Lauren said looking at Kenzie from head to toe." Perfection." She added." Says you." Kenzie said then hugging her best friends.

Lauren and Kenzie had gotten a lot closer for the past few months." Only to think, what day is it?" Maddie asked.

" August 18, 2029." Kenzie said." The exact date you and Johnny accidentally married each other." Lauren said then Kenzie nodded.

" Also, today is Carson and I's wedding anniversary. We have the same wedding anniversary." Brynn said." That was our main goal as we were kids right? Double wedding." Kenzie said and Brynn nodded giving her best friend another hug.

" Friendship Goals." Maddie and Lauren said." I love you Kenzie." Brynn said." I love you too Brynn!" Kenzie yelled hugging Brynn tighter.

" Ok girls, we need to go or else we're gonna be late." Kenzie's mom said. They all head out as Maddie and Kenzie's mom accompanied Kenzie in the car while Brynn and Lauren followed behind.

A few minutes later, they arrived at the wedding. The bridesmaids gathered around and took pictures with Kenzie before the wedding starts.

Johnny's parents walk down the aisle first, then Johnny, and the boys. Then the guests, the bridesmaids, then Kenzie's mom and dad.