6

Mackenzie
August 23, 2028

I just got ready to go to Johnny's house. He just texted me his address. I got out of my room and head over to the kitchen where my sister and my mother are.

" Hey Kenz, where are you going?" My mom asked. I glanced at Maddie then back to my mom.

" I'm... going to a friend's house." I said.
" Who?" Mom asked." It's a guy she met at Brynn and Carson's wedding." Maddie said.

" A guy?! You aren't cheating on Hayden are you?" Mom asked." Mom, no. I would never." I said.

" He's Johnny Orlando." I said." The singer, vlogger?" Mom asked." Yeah." Maddie said.
" I'm gonna go. See you later." I said then left.

As I arrived at the address Johnny gave me, I am astonished. The Orlando's house is gorgeous. I nervously stepped out of my car and walk to the front door.

I was about to knock when the door swung open." I was waiting for you the whole day." Johnny said with a smile." I'm flattered." I said with sarcasm." Come in and make yourself at home." Johnny said then winked.

As I follow John to the dining room, I hear voices getting louder and louder." Mom, Dad, this is Kenzie Ziegler... My wife." Johnny said. I looked at Johnny with glared. He just looked at me and smirked.

Johnny pulled a chair and smiled at me. I faked a smile then sat down. Johnny sat down next to me." Hi, it's good to finally meet you Kenzie." Mrs. Orlando said.

" Me too, Mr. and Mrs. Orlando." I said." Please, just call us Dale and Meredith." Dale said then smiled." Johnny told me about your... situation." Dale said.

I looked at Johnny who's raising his eyebrows looking at me." Uhm.. yeah.. It's really complicated." I said.

" Hi mom, dad. Johnny." Lauren said walking in the dining room with William following behind."Hi Dale, Meredith, and John." William greeted sitting down next to Lauren.

" Hey Kenzie." The couple greeted with a smile." Hey guys." I greeted."So, Kenz. What's next on the list?" Johnny asked.

I grabbed the list Annie gave me." I read the list last night... and I wrote a script that we can use." I said handing Johnny the script I wrote.

" Where are you?... I said. Where are you?! Where are you?! Are you with that boy again??! I'm getting really Jealous!" Johnny acted out the script.

Johnny's family looked at him with wide eyes." Wow John... you're really good at acting." I said." What is this script got to do with our annulment?" Johnny asked confused.

" Unbearable Jealousy. You're going to text me this lines for proof." I explained." Why don't you do it?" Johnny suggested.

" Me? Why me?"  I asked." Last night, you were jealous about my exes."  He said with a smirk." What? No."  I said." Admit it. I saw how you looked and how silent you were through out the dinner." Johnny teased.

" They're so cute. Just like us back in the days."  We heard Dale told Meredith." Dad." Lauren called." William and I are gonna go to my room. Excuse us." Lauren said then leave the dining area with William.

" I'll go ahead... I have a... meeting with my manager." I excused myself." I'll drive you there." Johnny insisted." Oh no, I have my car." I said.

" Oh. Ok." Johnny said." It's nice meeting you Meredith and Dale." I said." Us too. Come visit us whenever you want. You are always welcome." Meredith said. I smiled before Johnny accompanied me to the front door.

" Take care MackZ. Bye." Johnny said. A small smile formed on my face as I walk back to my car. As I was inside, I looked back to Johnny waving goodbye. I waved back before driving away.

Another short chapter. Make sure to leave a vote. Don't be a ghost reader. And go check my other books.