"Hey, assholes wait for me!" Jade yells out as she follows after the two. "Mombaka! What are you doing?!" Jade asks.

Mombaka raises his one arm and gives Jade a thumbs up "Tell sweet pea it would have been a fun time".

The three-run into the dense forest after Bobby's group, "What the hell was that" Jon thought to himself. In all his twenty-six years of life, Jon has never sensed the feeling of death, as he runs with his three prison-mates, but there was no time to think too much of it. "Run now, think later." Jon thought to himself

He kept running alongside Larry and Jade until they couldn't run anymore, Jon was panting loudly, running out of breath. He then stopped after a while, he collapsed onto the ground "Oh god, what was that" Jon pants as he holds his stomach and mouth.

"I heard some stuff about the things living here," Jade says as she catches her breath against a tree "Rumor was The United States of Earth planned on colonizing the planet but were forced out by the wildlife".

"And...you just...choose to...tell us...now?" Jon said, gasping for breath. "What kind of animal could scare off The U.S.E?"

"Where's Mombaka?" Larry asked as he was completely fine from the long-distance sprint.

"He stayed behind," Jade said as she spat at the ground

"Shit..." Jon panted "I was...starting...to like...that guy."

"Well, it's a good thing that he stayed," Jade says as she starts walking in a direction. "What do you mean by that?" Jon asked aggressively. 

Jade turns toward Jon and pushes him into a tree "Look Jon if you think we would still be alive if Mombaka didn't stay behind then you are delusional,"

"Maybe I am, but he's still a human like the rest of us," Jon says, beginning to catch his breath then looks over at Larry "well maybe not you Larry, but me and Jade".

Larry looked almost offended for a second, but then shrugged nonchalantly. "I feel the complete opposite about everyone here".

"Man, go fuck yourself," Jon said, in a rather annoyed tone.

"Shut it! both of you!" Jade orders both of them "We don't know if Mombaka held that thing back, or he died in an instant". She begins to walk in the direction they were running toward "I suggest we go look for that Shepherd guy".

"Are you joking? That guy's a fuckin' loon." Jon said as he sat up from where he was. 

"No, I'm not joking. He seems to be surviving out here so we ought to go find him and stay awhile" Jade says, leaving Larry and Jon behind.

"Fuck you, I'm not joining a cult" Jon exclaims.

Jade shoots him the middle finger without looking back "go ahead and stay out here then, I'm sure you'll run into something else. It might even be friendly" she laughs.

"Fuckin' bitch." Jon muttered, he then looked at Larry, who was timidly looking off to the side.

"I guess you don't want to stick with me either." Jon said, in a dejected tone "Go on, I won't stop you."

Larry then looked around, looked at Jon, and then got up and ran in another direction. Jon then got up slowly and looked towards Larry's direction.

"Fuck..." Jon muttered, he then looked around and suddenly screamed "Fuck!!!" 

For the first time since Jon was arrested, he was alone. He stood silently in the dense forest, till both Jade and Larry were both fully out of sight. "I better make my way," He thinks as he looks around the area "Just where is that way." He begins to walk, deep into the forest where the sun begins to fade.