"Holy mother of Chicken Nuggets!"

Start from the beginning

"And it is actually possible, remember anything is possible?" Zion asked, using my favorite line against me.
I sighed as I ran my hand through my soft H/C hair, as I shook my head. "Yes but that isn't possible, people can't become zombies from a shot! I mean I would believe it if someone tried bringing people back to life, and woah they were zombies now, but not from a shot." I said as I crossed my arms and I watched Zion only smirk and chuckle. 'Im being serious Zion!'

"Quiet down.. Its nap time.. " a deep tired voice came from beside me as I looked at Ethan who was slowly falling into a beautiful sleep land.

I clapped my hands, "Anways! Its already 2pm! And we all have school tomorrow! So lets get home, Ethan is ready to sleep for the next two years!" I said as I stood, grabbing my snack bag and soda.

I heard Ethan hum in approval, and seen Zion stand up with a nod.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon, I was home, in the kitchen, watching my mom and my aunt have a argument.

I learned to stay out of they're arguments and just watch from afar, I of course learned the hard way, my aunt made me sleep outside once while my mom had to get a slap to the face.

I scrolled through my phone, looking through social media posts.
Everything was normal, as I hearted the posts, all until something caught my eye.

Stay inside!
Don't go to school work etc!
I'm not aloud to say why, just listen to me!

'This is officially the weirdest Instagram post I've ever seen.. The hell?"

New message!

I blinked as I went onto my messages.

Nova: THE WORLD IS FUCKING ENDING!!!!!

Me: WOAH THERE BUSTER! The world isn't ending!

Nova: LISTEN TO ME! I don't have much time! Don't go outside! Got that?

Me: why?

Me: hello?

Me: Nova?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I laid on my back, looking up at the ceiling, as I took a deep breath.

'The hell was that?'

I don't understand, its kinda what Zion said, zombies of some sort.

I ain't ready for this! I mean, I watched The Walking Dead.. Maybe that'll help me out?

No no no! It isn't happening! Now let's go to bed.

I closed my eyes, hearing the faint noise of arguing down stairs, the noise went further and further away, until I felt myself fall into the land of sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the sound of birds singing, and the soft sound of my alarm.