Part 64 *LC

4 months later.

Arionna monae brown- ari

"Don't forget to text me girl, at three two three, three nineteen, six oh six oh, dial the number

"Don't forget to text me girl, at three two three, three nineteen, six oh six oh, dial the number." Kay sung.

"It's this one song Chazz wouldn't stop playing hold on lemme put y'all on." Ivory grabbed the remote typing in who run it by Jake fooley.

(Bruh Wattpad won't let me put the link but look that song up it go dumbbbbbbbb)

"My momma lucky we ain't white because I would have been punched her in her shit." Asia muttered sitting on the couch.

"What happened?" I laughed sitting next to her.

"She gon tell me I'm dumb for still fucking Kevin like bitch if I wanna fuck my cheating ass baby daddy let me be, it's not like I'm in a relationship with him I'm just tryna keep my body count down until I find somebody I like."

"If you do find somebody make sure he ain't got adhd." Ivory nodded.

"And make sure he ain't got that voodoo shit going on." I nodded.

"Wait cause I think the doctors miss diagnosed Chazz cause ain't no wayyy." Kay laughed.

"Right, I think he buy polo cause he always having them episodes when he off his medicine, that don't even sound like adhd." Ivory nodded.

"Chazz be saying and doing some foul ass shit, you gotta love him tho." Asia nodded.

"I remember he told me I was going to hell for bumping coochies instead of taking dick in the mouth like a normal pedestrian, whew that man has no filter." Kay shook her head.

"Nah nah I remember when I was pregnant he told me I was the reason why the baby was gon come out ugly, I cried and everything and he just laughed and told me I shouldn't have came out my momma coochie ugly." Asia said making us bust out laughing.

"It's not funny cause I was depressed for a week after that." Asia shook her head.

"I remember he was laying on my chest and all of a sudden he started choking and he sat up tryna catch his breath when I asked him what was wrong he gon say some "I was tryna breathe like you and almost died" Ivory laughed making us bust out laughing.

"I remember it was raining outside and as me and Chazz walked to my car lighting strucked and he posed I asked his dumb ass what he pose for he gon say "cause god just took a screenshot for judgement day" boy when I tell y'all I was weakkkk." I laughed.

"And Kevin right along with his slow ass." Jada mumbled sitting up.

Forgot she was right there sleep.

"Maneee yes bruh them damn cousins." I shook my head.

"I remember I was in the car with kevin and some nigga asked was his weed gas he gon tell him "This ain't no regular weed, this Michael Jackson weed, this that Weheeeed" bruh I ain't never laughed that hard before." Kay laughed.