Part 20

Arionna monae brown-ari

"YOU LOST YOUR DAWG YOU'VE BEEN THROUGH IT ALL I KNOW HOW THAT FEEL YEAH"

"GOT A HOLE IN MY HEART IM FOREVER SCARRED BUT SOMEHOW I STILL CARE"

"Chazz can you SHUT THE FUCK UP"

"Damn nigga that's the 5th time you sung that fuck ass song" I snapped.

Chazz paused the song and frowned.

His eyes started to water and I sighed.

"Y'all bitches gon be mad when I disappear off the face of the earth with my bestie Ron"

"Gay ass niggas" Jayden mumbled.

Chazz stormed out the bathroom.

"Chazz come back I need your head so I can make this wig"

"Go fuck yourself"

I- well ok.

I don't care imma just ask ron.

I FaceTimed him and he answered on the last ring.

"Uhhh umm ye- yeah?"

"Can you come over it's important I need your help on something."

"I- su- sure"

I heard slurping sounds and my jaw dropped.

"Nigga you getting head" I whispered

He smiled and flipped the camera and I hung up.

That nigga really answered the phone getting head.

I am baffled.

__

"I wonder do roaches-"

"Ron shut up cause whatever you about to say just gonna be stupid as hell"

"Y'all gon stop treating me like I'm slow or sum" Ron frowned.

I didn't really know how to do hair I just wanted to try making a wig for the first time.

And I needed a head to use chazz and Ron the only two niggas I know that wouldn't care about me using their head.

"It's something bout me Iont know I just ain't catching feelings and momma gave me the rundown had to sit down and listen" Ron started singing.

"One day she say she all for you next day acting different run up a check next time she lie go buy some true religion" I sung along.

"And I knowww sound like I'm dissing but it ain't you girl it's the sex that I've been missing"

"I can tell you been lonelyyy just kick it with me don't catch no feelings with my love you know I'm stingy" we sung along together.

"Dang ari you actually doing good"