------------------------------------------------
Time skip brought to you by soon to be tortured Josuke

Jotaro finally put down kakyoin near the coffee shop. Luckily none of the teens or Rohan where waiting. Especially when the two came early. "You had to carry me all this way?" Kakyoin growled. "Ye-" "HEY JOTARO-SAN!" Josuke unknowingly interrupted Jotaro. Kakyoin looked over to see the trio walk over. "Oh, good morning!" Kakyoin smiled at them as they sat down. "Rohan still has yet to arrive." Jotaro pointed out, looking down at his watch. "He's usually early." Koichi said. Rohan finally appeared. "Speaking of the Devil." Josuke whispered. "I'm sorry, I was a bit busy." Rohan huffed as he sat down looking at the cherry boy. "Who's this?" "A friend." Jotaro said tilting his hat. Josuke looked at the two trying not to be suspicious. Kakyoin stared back, practically sweating. Rohan looked at the three curiously. "Ahem" Rohan trying to break the 'staring contest' "May I read you?" Rohan continued. "No." Jotaro said. Rohan looked over to jotaro. "How come?" Rohan leaned back, crossing his arms. "Wait, read me? What do you mean?" Kakyoin asked. "It's my stand ability for the most part." Rohan point out. "I said No and that's final." Jotaro said looking at kakyoin and then Rohan. "Plus where here to discuss the case, not Kakyoin's life." Jotaro growled. Okuyasu and Koichi stared at the adults confused. Josuke having a idea on what's going on. "Anyways here's a button that might be connected to the case." Jotaro sat the item on the table. Josuke and Okuyasu looked at it a bit sadden. "Because the killer might wear higher brand clothing, possibly might've went to a clothing store or repair shop of some kind to fix it." He paused before continuing. "I checked some myself, but There's a few more to check." Jotaro stopped. Rohan looked at the button closer. "I have to say, your definitely right when you said higher brand." Jotaro looked at Koichi before he started to speak. "Koichi & Kakyoin will check a one tomorrow." Koichi nodded before looking at Jotaro's 'Friend'. "Okay." Kakyoin smiled. "Everyone else just be on alert." Jotaro continued before standing up.

  "That will be all for today." The teens took off. Rohan walked up to Kakyoin. "How did you get the scars?" Rohan asked while pointing to the scars across his eyes. "Oh these? Hmmm, a stand user." Kakyoin answered. "Interesting." Rohan followed. "May I read about it?" Rohan grinned. "No" Jotaro said staring at him. "Jotaro, I can answer for myself." Kakyoin said while looking at Jotaro. "And plus it's not like it's going to kill me." Kakyoin smiled before turning to Rohan. "Wait, is that a yes?" Rohan questioned. "Yes." Kakyoin replied. "Just come to the hotel room." Kakyoin pointed. Jotaro sighed "Good grief."

------------------------------------------------
Back in the Hotel room

"Alright, so how do I do this?" Kakyoin asked. "Just sit down or something." Rohan smiled. Kakyoin sat down. Rohan followed before using Heavens Door on him.

---
Noriaki Kakyoin
Born in Japan on 1972

*flip*

It seems like no one can see my Hierophant Green

*flip*

Someone decided to risk their life for mine

*flip*

I think I'm in love with my best friend

*flip*

I was attacked by N'Doul's Stand Geb, and ended up getting scars across my eyes

---

Rohan stopped to look around. "I found it but should I continue?" He whispered. Rohan looked around again. Jotaro wasn't in the room, so he wouldn't know. Rohan looked at the page in his hand. He decided to continue on.

---

I was in the hospital

Before I knew it Jotaro and everyone came to vist, but then once me and Jotaro was alone he confessed to me.

"Interesting" Rohan muttered before continuing

*flip*

Dio's ability is to... Stop time... but it was to late for me...

I couldn't breathe, move, nor speak.

How could I tell Mr. Joestar?
I have to use my last bit of energy... to send a message...

*flip*

Somehow I survived, but It didn't leave without a mark.

Thanks to Dio I now have a huge scar on my stomach. It hurts to walk for now but I have to get use to it.

It also seems like I have nightmares about that day.

*flip*

I'm going to go see my best friend today. I wonder if he knows if I'm even alive. How will he react?

I never thought that he had emotions like this. He cried, he smiled! Jeez I miss him

"Jotaro? Crying?" Rohan whispered while flipping to the next page.

*flip*

This is embarrassing... Josuke just walked on me and Jotaro kissing. I wonder how Jotaro feels about that.

---

Rohan paused. "I should've stopped." "Stopped what?" Jotaro said staring at him. "Jotaro?!?" Rohan said jumping back. "What did you see?" Jotaro looked at the page. Seeing that he read more than he was suppose to. "I should've known." Jotaro growled. "WAIT I CAN EXPLAIN!" Rohan said jumping out of his seat. Kakyoin turned back. "Huh? WAIT JOTARO? what are you doing!" Kakyoin yelled. Jotaro looked at Kakyoin then back at Rohan. "Go back home!" Jotaro said clinching his fist.

------------------------------------------------

1800 words! Anyways I'm not sure  anymore... so far this is a daily release I guess...

But dont get to use to this... because I'm going camping soon and will unable to release a story until after, which is like a week... uwu

:) bye