14- ' 'The Deal' '

Previous-

----------------------------------------------

"But what about yours?" Rohan questioned. Kakyoin quickly look at Jotaro. He was also curious on what he went through. Jotaro smirked. "Your just going to get confused." Jotaro spoke. "Confused?" Rohan repeated. "Let's see then. If you don't trust me, we can have your little boyfriend to tell me to skip a part." Rohan added. Kakyoin smiled, he wanted to know if this stuff is really happening to him or not. "Deal..." Jotaro growled.

-----------------------------------------------

Now- Later at the Hotel Room

  "Are you sure about this Jojo?" Kakyoin asked. Jotaro nodded. Kakyoin was a bit shocked. He knew Jotaro didn't like talking about himself, lead alone aloud someone to read him like a book. Jotaro sat on in a chair waiting for Rohan to use Heavens door on him. "Just don't kill me, okay?" Rohan joked before he used Heavens door. Jotaro was just there, his face was just pages on end. Rohan flipped the first page with the basic information. It didn't have much on his dad though. He flipped to another page farther back. It said something about how he became the school delinquent. Kakyoin leaned in a bit. Apparently he was a in honors before he became what he's known for back then. He was picked on until one day he finally broke. His looks has completely changed the next day.

  "Jotaro never spoke about this actually..." Kakyoin muttered to Rohan. Rohan turned to look at Kakyoin. "Maybe he was really hurt that day, mentally." Rohan added as he flipped many pages. He scanned all the pages of the trip. Kakyoin didn't mind, Matter of fact he blushed at a few memories that came back to him. Rohan flipped more that started somewhere near when he first came to Morioh.

---

I got a phone call that peeked my interest, it was about someone that wasn't spoken about that I have to pick up

They called it unnecessary information. Luckily I don't have to wait forever to find out

This person- he is- Noriaki Kakyoin. It can't be... He died a decade ago. I can't believe that I allowed my emotions to break in front of everyone.

I'm just glad he's alive and some what well. Even if he has this huge scar because of Dio, but he fits him in a way. He's adorable in everything.

---

  Kakyoin blushed once he read that. Rohan smiled as he flipped a few pages. "This isn't confusing, what was he talking about?" Rohan muttered. Kakyoin stopped and glanced at Rohan. "If I'm not wrong, he said something about this week repeating. Perhaps this is the first time and not the second." Rohan's eyes widened at Kakyoin's statement.

---
It's been awhile since Kakyoin left to find Koichi to go to a certain place to see if there's any evidence on the killer.

After a few more minutes I got a phone call from Josuke. I couldn't believe it. No way in hell is this happening. I ran out of the hotel room and all the way to the repair shop towards where Kakyoin was.

I was almost in tears. I turned the corner to see Kakyoin covered in blood and wounds. Josuke came to his aid and heal him but he didn't wake up.

Yoshikage Kira was the killers name. He wounded Kakyoin, he did this to him.

But something happened, he had to follow his hand that Josuke 'fixed' because Kira chopped it off.