09- ' 'Time is Everything' ' [part 1]

Ah yes, the final battle...
-Anyway please don't skip this... I have changed up the battle completely for the most part... anyways enjoy^^

Previous-

-----------------------------------------------

Kakyoin smiled and continued walking. Jotaro pulled him to him practically hugging him. "It's either I carry you or we don't go at all." Jotaro whispered in Kakyoin's ear. Kakyoin frowned a bit and lifted his arms up. "Good." Jotaro added as he pick up Kakyoin like a baby. Koichi laughed a little. Kakyoin crossed his arms and blushed. "Don't worry we're almost there." Jotaro spoke.

------------------------------------------------

Later at the meetup place-

"Look, Rohan's already here." Koichi pointed out as he ran to him. Jotaro walked over still holding Kakyoin like a baby. Rohan greeted Koichi and then looked at the pouting Kakyoin. "What happened?" Rohan asked Jotaro. "He's mad because I won't put him down." Jotaro calmly answered. "Oh." Rohan spoke. "OH? oh? OKAY! I see how it is! Your not going to help me?" Kakyoin blurted. "I rather not mess with Jotaro, Kakyoin." Rohan snickered. Koichi smiled a bit to. "Jotaro put me down!" Kakyoin yelled as he tried to pry Jotaro's hands apart. Kakyoin stopped for a moment. "Where's Josuke anyways?" He asked. "He probably slept in like always." Rohan replied. "AHHH!" Screaming was heard in the distance. "What was that?" Kakyoin asked. "Hm?" Jotaro looked at Kakyoin. "Seriously Jotaro, put me down. I have to do something." Kakyoin said with a straight face looking off in the distance. Jotaro gently him down. Kakyoin started to slowly walk forwards. "I'll be back." Kakyoin said before picking up the paste.
"Wait I'm coming with you." Jotaro panicked. "Jotaro, I can take care of myself." Kakyoin smiled. Jotaro grabbed Kakyoin's wrist and pulled him to him. "I love you." Jotaro said as he kissed him. "I love you to Jotaro." Kakyoin smiled as Jotaro let go of him. "WAIT, Jotaro your dating Mr. Kakyoin?" Koichi said shocked. Rohan looked over to Koichi. Jotaro froze and forgot that they were there. A few seconds passed. "Yeah." He finally answered.

Kakyoin turned the corner to see a boy. Wait no it's not just any boy, it was Hayato. The boy ran after something. "WAIT!" Kakyoin chased after him. "I have a few questi- Josuke?" Kakyoin stopped as he saw Josuke leaning over Okuyasu. "What happened?" Kakyoin asked. "Kira... Yoshikage Kira is Kosaku Kawajiri, and he kil- killed him." Josuke spoke as he got up. Kakyoin looked down at Okuyasu. "I'll go look for him." Kakyoin said as he ran out. "KAKYOIN-SAN WAIT!" Josuke yelled as he ran after him. Kakyoin stopped and looked over. "Aren't you going to stay him Okuyasu?" Kakyoin questioned. "It's already to late." Josuke looked at the ground. Hayato sadden a bit. "anyways we should be on the lookout for him." Kakyoin said. Josuke nodded. "Let's stay here until we figure out something." Kakyoin said as he leads them into the house.

He closed the door behind them and sets up a trap in the living room. As they stayed in some kind or dinning room or just a avenge room. Kakyoin backed up in a corner as Hayato was in the other. Josuke was right by Okuyasu side. They all kept a close eye on the next room. Kakyoin moved closer to the door to get a better look at the room. "I-it's passing through the trap!" Hayato said. Kakyoin looked back. "Hmm?" Kakyoin questioned. "IT'S A AIR BUBBLE BOMB! AND IT'S ABOUT TO HIT YOU!" The boy yelled. Kakyoin took out Hierophant Green. "EMERALD SPLASH!" Kakyoin yelled as he shot it in the direction of the bubble. Hayato started to freak out. "It's now multiple bubbles." Hayato whispered loud enough for Kakyoin to hear. Kakyoin look In the living room only to be hit by it. It looked like he got shot many times. Kakyoin flew back. "KAKYOIN-SAN!" Josuke yelled as he ran over him to heal him. "He's still unconscious." Josuke spoke. "Last time it took forever for him to wake up." Josuke continued as he got up to look out into the living room.

Rohan looked at his watch. "Josuke isn't here still and Kakyoin sure is taking forever." Rohan spoke. Jotaro stared at the corner Kakyoin turn around at. "Something doesn't feel right." Jotaro muttered. Koichi looked at the sky. "Yeah..." Koichi said to himself. Jotaro started to think about Dio, and how he was never able to say goodbye to Kakyoin.

"JOSUKE THERE'S ONE BEHIND YOU!" Hayato yelled. Josuke tried to step out of the way. "It's still following you." Josuke went wide eyed and ran into the living room. "Where is he!" Josuke blurted. As he ran into a room. The bubble went through the keyhole and blew up at the door. Luckily for Josuke he was in the back corner. "It missed?" Josuke questioned. "Where the hell is he?" Josuke spoke as he started to check windows. He saw him hiding behind a wall. "There he is..." Josuke muttered. "DAMMIT, HOW CAN HE SEE US!" Josuke continued. "J-Josuke... THERE'S ANOTHER TO THE SIDE OF YOU!" Hayato pointed. "Shit!" Josuke cursed and ran in the room again but with Hayato. "He shouldn't be able to see us now." Josuke whispered as the bubble did the same thing but actually coming after him. "JOSUKE YOUR WRONG IT'S COMING TO YOU!" Hayato yelled. "WAIT WHAT, HOW?" Josuke asked before he realized Hayato was with him. "You sneaky Bastard..." Josuke growled as he started to walk to Hayato. "Josuke it's right next to you!" Hayato blurted. Josuke ran out the room and up the stairs. The stood near a table. "It's a about to hit you!" Hayato warned. Josuke went to go jump to the first floor but the bubble exploded. knocking down, and with that the table leg pierced Josuke's side and another one through his leg. "Josuke!" Hayato yelled. Suddenly something wrapped around Josuke and brought with to the room. Hayato was about to follow but saw Kakyoin in the door way with blood near his mouth. "Hello Hayato." Kakyoin spoke as he dried up the blood with his sleeve. Hayato nodded as he was shocked. Kakyoin looked out side to see Kira out there. "A-Are you okay?" Hayato asked seeing Kakyoin struggling to stay up. "A little blood won't hurt me... i'm fine." He said with a sweet smile.

Jotaro looked at his watch. he went wide eyed. "Shit, somethings wrong." Jotaro blurted as he ran to the corner. Rohan and Koichi followed him. All three turned the corner to see a empty street. "WHERE IS HE!" Jotaro blurted. Koichi helped him look but Rohan stood there like he was frozen. Jotaro tilted his hat to hide his face a he was tearing up. "we should look around the other corner." Jotaro spoke trying to be calm. Koichi looked over and nodded.

Kakyoin walked out the door to see if he can attack Kira from behind. "Hayato, stay here." Kakyoin told. Hayato stepped back "But- your hurt." Hayato pointed out. "I'm fine." Kakyoin huffed. "Stay on watch." Kakyoin spoke before he left the building. "Alright..." Hayato muttered. Kakyoin took out his stand to help him walk better. He poked his head out to see that Kira was watching the house with a phone. Kakyoin hid and was wondering why he was on the phone. "Alright, someone left the house so be on alert." Someone said through the phone. Kakyoin was thinking until he realized the only one that would help him was the old man. He grabbed onto the wall and used Hierophant Green to grab his leg once he yells out to him. Kakyoin took in one last breath and stepped out oh hiding as his stand was on the opposite side oh the wall, ready to grab him. "HEY!" Kakyoin yelled. "Hmm?" Kira turned around to see someone struggling to stand. Kira was about to run but was caught by Hierophant Green. Kakyoin smirked a bit until Kira started a laugh. "You really think you can stop me?" Kira looked at Kakyoin as he grabbed a hold of one of Hierophant Green tentacles. Kakyoin froze and mouthed the words 'Shit what was I thinking'. Kira took out Killer Queen and place his hand on Hierophant Green and the other in the air with thumbs up. "KAKYOIN?" Jotaro yelled as he turned the corner. he looked over to see something he didn't want to see. 'I'm so sorry' Kakyoin mouthed before Kira put his thumb down.

------------------------------------------------

ALRIGHT! imma leave you guys off there... 1423 words^^

see you next week for part 2 of the chapter... Happy tears only ;-; no crying if you are... yup this is fine '^'

and hmmmmmmm yeah..... but this book isn't ending soon ;) I have plans... anyways bye uwu

OH YEAH and hmmmm how to say this, I wasn't expecting this many people read this but thank you- I might cry... Ethier 1) Kakyoin's death here or 2) joy