~Chapter 1~ I'm upset with you

Start from the beginning

"Yes, she is."

"Okay."

I got into the elevator and entered the floor number after getting out, my luck was definitely horrible today.

"What a surprise to see you here, have you finally changed your mind?" mom said and I didn't wanna deal with this right now.

"Nope, I'm only here to see Scarlett."

"You should learn something from your sister, at least I have one daughter who's fulfilling her duties."

This is always how it ends and my mom needs to understand I'm not Scarlett and I'll never be. She's got the perfect body and looks always attracting attention, She's also a model. I'm not saying I can't reach her level, it's just that we don't have the same destination and mom should get that.

With a rigid look on my face, I gritted my teeth. "I don't have to listen to this. Excuse me."

I got to Scarlett's office and entered.

"Didn't anyone teach you to knock."

"Nah that's not for me." I took a seat.

"What brings you here?" she asked while looking at a file.

"Am I not allowed to visit my sister? what are you looking at?"

I had to ask because all her attention is on that file

"Some new designs that came in today"

she's in charge of the women department and stuff like that, I honestly can't take being glued to an office for a day.

"Lemme see that."

"Bridal, I know my opinion is literally the last that mom would consider but I think  it needs a little changing

"Bridal, I know my opinion is literally the last that mom would consider but I think  it needs a little changing."

"what do you mean?" she looked at me.

"hand me some paper and a pencil." I said and she gave them to me after looking at the drawing I came up with my own design.

"This is better." I handed the paper to her.