Standby

Y/n POV:

Y/n:now just tear it out!

Bangalore:who put this here?! Why is this piece of metal even here?

Y/n:his names jack!

Anita continued to yank on one of the old dysfunctional cords out of jack until she finally got it and fell back right into her ass causing you to hide a giggle.

Bangalore:you can do this on your own ya know.

Y/n:no! No! Just help me get these last few tweaks in, he didn't have to run perfectly just enough to fight.

You shook your head with a small smile still in your face.

Bangalore:don't answer my question, why's he here?

You grabbed a fresh set of cables and helped Anita put them in.

Y/n:after is was regenerated and I left the war...I wanted to hide him away. Besides Elliot he was one of my best friends during the war.

Jack:pilot l/n decommissioned me approximately 9,456 days ago.

Bangalore:damn, and you've just been sitting here?

Jack:I saw no purpose for my massive chassis to be accompanying pilot l/n in his every day life.

Y/n:would've been funny though, Just imagine some random guy walking down the street with a titan!

Bangalore:hmph...

While you and Anita fixed jack hound kept watch outside of the hatch, it did make you wonder what they where thinking while they were alone.

Bangalore:they'll be fine keep working.

You frowned and looked at Anita.

Jack:I detect tension.

Bangalore:yeah no shit robot.

Y/n:for the last time his names jack.

Bangalore:sure, whatever. 

You slammed down the wrench you were carrying.

Y/n:let's get this outta the way right now, if you keep having this godawful grudge with me it ain't gonna get us anywhere! It cost us the mission I
On the harvester and now your being all pissy in the middle of another one!

Bangalore:really? How would you act if the roles were reversed?

Y/n:would've kept it to myself, gotten the mission done first.

Bangalore:bullshit!

Jack:pilot l/n is correct, statistically speaking pilots are much bette retrained to handle there emotions during combat and missions. Much better than the common grunt.

She stood up and kick the titans foot.

Bangalore:I ain't no grunt!

Y/n:your sure as shit acting like one!

Bangalore:you have any idea what you did to me?!

Y/n:the same thing the IMC did to me when I was a kid!!!

Once you yelled that you surprisingly saw Anita back off a bit.

Y/n:I told you those bastards killed my mom right in front of me...for no reason....but that's not why I killed your brother! I told you that my war was over? You think I killed him because he was IMC?

Bangalore:....no

Y/n:you think I killed him to get at you even though we seemed to be getting along just fine?