Think you know everything? (Crypto favor)

Y/n POV:

You shook your head and put your phone away, afterwords you looked on the back of the note to see that it read

Ship 157

You were confused as to why crypto dint tell you to meet him somewhere in the city before you realized...you were still in the hospital, and you weren't in the city anymore. You walked out of the hospital to see that...you were still on the ship? The right back at the main hall! You even saw all the legends chatting next to there rooms. You tried your best to walk past them so they wouldn't notice you, unfortunately Elliot has a good eye. Maybe to good.

Mirage:took ya long enough! Thought you were crying like a baby in there.

You rolled your eyes and turned to him.

Y/n:did you not see the blood coming out of my neck?

Mirage:hey I never said it dint look painful! Where you off to in such a hurry anyways?

Y/n:(oh shit)

You had to think of an excuse, and fast.

Y/n:I'm gonna...go train.

He raised an eyebrow.

Mirage:train? With what?

Y/n:my fists, what? Never hurts to learn some more cqc every once and awhile.

Mirage:right well-

Wraith:mirage! it's time.

He looked back to see that wraith was standing by her room tapping her foot impatiently.

Mirage:eh you got off lucky! I'll be back!

Y/n:uh huh.

Mirage:ah don't act like you won't miss me!

Y/n:I won't!...ok a little BUT-

Mirage:hah! See? I'm always right!

He then walked over to wraith giving you time to slip away.

Y/n:yah you keep telling yourself that.

You made your way to the very bottom of the ship to find 5 drop ships all lined up and ready for take off. You scanned the numbers.

Y/n:155...156...ah here we are-

Once again a hand was put over your mouth as you were dragged into the ship, once you got your hand off you turned to see crypto putting a finger to his lips. You started to whisper.

Y/n:yah I know! Geez first wraith now you, what is it with you quiet people and putting a hand over my mouth-

Crypto:quiet, I hear someone.

Once you did quiet down you heard multiple footsteps getting closer and closer.

???:I still don't know why we can't tell him.

???:he had his chance.

You then heard the two people get on the drop ship right next to you. After a few seconds the engines powered on and it took off.

Y/n:looks like we weren't the only ones that had plans...

Crypto:you recognize there voices?

Y/n:maybe? I'm not quite sure yet.

You then looked at the ships controls to see that crypto was already hard at work.

Y/n:you even know how to fly a dropship-

Before you could even finish the ship powered on and started to move.

Y/n:oook? Where the hell did you learn that?