Chapter 19 - Cherishing

4:57am, 5 March 2016, Saturday
◇Woojin's Apartment◇

Minho had tears running down his face as he looked around the pitched black room. He couldn't see or feel anything around him, choking on his sobs. "D-da!" He tried to shout, only hurting his throat.

He had just woken up from a nightmare, and the storms outside weren't helping, he jumped hearing the thunder, crying even more.

He felt around himself, feeling an arm, he shuffled closer, shaking the person. Soft sobs left his throat, beginning to feel really scared, terrified even.

He heard a groan and flinched. "Minnie?"

Felix.

He hicupped and accidentally choked on a sob again. Minho was afraid he would be given the silent treatment again.

"Gimme a moment Minnie."

He felt the weight moving away as he let out a whimper. Minho tried to reach for him, crying even more now.

A sudden flash of brightness make him shut his eyes tightly, hiding himself within his arms.

Felix, now seeing the state he was in, rushed back to the sofa, quickly pulling the distressed little into his lap, brushing his hair to help calm him down.

"There there doll, hyungie's here already, you don't have to be scared hm?"

Minho buried himself against the younger Australian, shaking as he tried to contain his sniffles and cries.

"Shh doll... We're all here to protect you baby... You want your paci baby?" He asked softly, reaching for one of the clean pacifiers on the ground, in its case.

Minho nodded, hand immedietly going to clutch the younger's soft hoodie tightly. He felt the teet of the paci getting pushed against his lips before he opened his mouth, suckling on it, feeling himself calm down faster with the soother.

"Good boy baby~ You're doing so well hm?" Felix said, gently brushing his hair away from his forehead, rubbing his back wih the other hand.

He felt the little jump hearing the thunder, "Its okay bunny... Hyungie's here okay?"

Soon Minho was just suckling on the paci, breathing normally, hiccupping occasionally.

"S-suh-suhwy..." He said, sniffling.

"You don't have to be sorry bubba... C'mon wanna watch some cartoons?"

"M-mhm..."

And thats how they ended up watching My Little Pony till around 6am, letting the tv play as both of them fell asleep, Felix spooning Minho in his arms.

7:49am, 5 March 2016, Saturday
◇Woojin's Apartment◇

"Aish these kids." Mrs Kim shook her head, staring at the group of boys, cuddling up with one another, blankets all over the place and limbs entangled under one another. The basement, to say the least, was a mess.

She turned off the TV before beginning to clean up, raising her eyebrows at some of the contents of their bag that had fallen out. She then went back up, beginning to make breakfast.

"A-auntie?" She heard a small timid voice call.

Mrs Kim turned off the fire before turning around, seeing Seungeun in her pajamas, holding her bear by her side, needless to say her heart had just died from cuteness.

"Yes sweetheart?"

"Where's oppa?"

"He's downstairs sleeping, he has a few friends over, why?"