Chapter 4 - Missed Me?

7:23am, 7 January 2016, Thursday
◇SOPA◇

Minho walked around the school building, wanting to familiarize himself with it, he had his hands shoved into his pocket. He heard some loud food steps behind him, but before he could turn around someone jumped on him, swinging their arm around his neck, specifcally grabbing his throat rather tightly. A deep voice rung "Hey princess~"

Minho gulped, it was a voice he never wanted to hear, not for another century at least

"Missed me?"

"Wh-what...h-how..."

He smirked as he dragged Minho behind a staircase, slamming him against the wall. "Look at you~ Still so pretty, yet..." He stroked his cheek gently, Minho teared up, hating his touch. "So chubby." He slapped his cheek lightly. "Come to the gates after school princess, you don't wanna get punished hmm?"

Minho's eyes widen "I-I...have wo-" 

Slap!

"Have you forgotten my rules? No talking back!" He growled. "I'm not repeating myself princess...Am I understood?"

"Yes sir...." Minho whimpered out quietly.

"Good princess..." He smirked pressing his dirty chapped lips onto Minho's soft and plump ones. Minho whimpered again, not liking it at all. "Now go to class~ We don't want you being late hm?" He smirked pushing the boy out, before leaving. Minho quickly went to fix his appearance before going to his class. 

(A/N : Yall wanna place bets on who this is?)

8:34am, 7 January 2016, Thursday
◇SOPA Homeroom 0325◇

Minho laid on his arm, listening to Mr Kim talking about their day's activities and what they can look forward to throughout the year. But he wasn't listening closely, thoughts were running through his mind.

Why is he back? How did he find me? I thought he got arrested... What does he want with me? I hope he- "-ho? Min kitten?"

He blinked softly and looked up, seeing Chan. "O-oh i'm sorry....What did you say?"

"The bell rang...wanna head to gym now?" Minho nodded before getting up, looking at his feet, thinking while Chan held his hand and lead him there. 

9:02am, 7 January 2016, Thursday
◇SOPA Gym◇

The school's massive gym was bustling with activities, filled with small sections for some booths organised by the student council and some snack stores. On the bleachers, small tables were set up in between, perfect for a group of 10 friends to hand around. 

Minho looked around Chan had just left to get his friends, anxiety was building up in him at the overwhelming amount of people, especially after meeting him. He looked around and saw Bambam and Lisa, he smiled and went over to them.

"Hey-"

"What do you want whimp?" Bambam snickered, Lisa raising her eyebrows at him before going to her new found group of friends.

Minho's lips quivered slightly, "I thought we were friends?"

He snorted, "Who would be friends with.." he looked Minho up and down in disgusts, "this...thing..."

Minho looked down, "I'm s-sorry for wasting your time..." Hr sniffled before leaving. He went around, trying to enjoy the games but he didn't want to talk to anyone, just wanting to slip and cuddle into his fluffy blanket at home. He sniffled again.

Weak.

His eyes widened slightly hearing the voice, looking around but there wasn't anyone talking to him. He sighed before going to the corner of bleachers, it just so happened that the light there was spoilt and dark.