Chapter 17 - Rewarded

2:29pm, 3 March 2016, Thursday
◇Woojin's house◇

"Eomma! I'm home! I'm gonna go check on Minnie!"

"Okay~ I'll call you down for lunch in a few."

Woojin jogged up the stairs, going to one of their spare rooms, already knowing Seungmin was there, knocking on the door gently before going in.

Woojin saw his younger boyfriend with Seungjun in his arms, drinking milk. "Oh hyung..."

He looked around the room, noticing a small figure on the top bunk, fast asleep. He smiled softly and went beside him, sitting down and pressing a kiss to his forehead, "Hey Seung~"

Seungmin pressed a finger to his lips, signalling him to keep quiet as he watched his brother fall asleep. Slowly he removed the bottle from his mouth, replacing it wih a soft blue pacifier. Rocking him for a but before setting him in the crib.

Woojin stared at him, before getting up and gently tugging him back to the bed, laying down with him, gently brushing his hair away from his forehead.

(A/N : smt like this, photo not mine~ im not talwnted enough pshhhh)

"You feel okay baby?"

"Mhm... I'm just... Shocked..." He mumbled, closing his eyes. "I didn't expect him to just turn himself in..."

"Did you say anything to him yesterday, that maybe... Woke him up?"

Seungmin cuddled closer, breathing his boyfriend's cologne, feeling safe in his arms. "Mhm... 'aid after the accident we lost our mom and dad... Got a monster back and I had to learn how to take care of them... It was after we were at the hospital... You were looking after them and he came home."

"Ah..." Woojin smiled and pressed another kiss to his forehead, "Did he say anything to make you say that?"

"He compared me to his colleague's kid... Saying he had a girlfriend. Called you guys fags, he said some other things the he started to blame me for the accident. I nearly hit him..."

Woojin hummed quietly, reaching his hand under the younger's hoodie, gently rubbing circles under. He felt Seungmin shiver and the goosebumps starting to form on his skin.

"I'm so proud of you baby..." He said, kissing the younger's head. "Are you going back to school tomorrow?"

"Yeah... I'll just have to wake up earlier to bring them to preschool and childcare..."

"Want me to go with you?"

"You would?" Seungmin looked up at him with soft puppy eyes.

"Mhm~ Anything for you baby~"

3:03pm , 3 March 2016, Thursday
◇Woojin's house◇

"Thank you... Auntie... For everything..." Seungmin said.