Chapter 18 - A little bit bratty

Woojin, Changbin, Jeongin

Changbin felt a little left out by the two who were holding hands and laughing about the inside jokes they had. He was just quietly following them. The group had been walking around the mall aimlessly.

Changbin had been so lost in his thoughts he didn't notice when Woojin had stood beside him, with Jeongin next to his otherside.

"Hey binnie~" Woojin smirked slightly, sliding his hand into Changbin's back pocket, grabbing his ass.

The shortest felt his face heating up, "H-hey hyung." He stuttered, hands infront of him not knowing what to do.

Jeongin took his left hand while Woojin let go of his ass, and held his right hand not before giving it a hard squeeze which ressulted a quiet and shocked gasp from the younger boy.

"Where should we go~" Woojin hummed.

"Let's get some toys for Min?" Changbin said after calming himself down. They hummed in agreement, making to their way to a popular kids' toys store.

Hyunjin, Jisung, Felix.

Jisung giggled hearing Hyunjin, "Have your fake?"

Hyunjin grinned while Felix was still in shock, his face began heating up. "W-what?"

"What's the problem sweetie?" Hyunjin smirked at Felix.

"W-we can't go there. I-Its for ad-adults only-"

Jisung tsked at that, "Do you know what's the most annoying thing?" He asked, hand tracing the youngest's thighs.

Felix shivered slightly, shaking his head no. "Being not able to do things just because we aren't supposedly 'old enough'" He said making air quotes.

Felix agreed with that, but to a certain extent. And going into a sex toy shop was beyond that extent. The thoughts of it felt so dirty and wrong. "So do you wanna come?" Hyunjin grinned, making Felix gulp, he nodded slightly, not wanting to be left out. Making them cheer, Jisung took out his fake and so did Hyunjin.

"B-but how about m-me?" Felix asked.

"Just say you're our boyfriend, borned on the same year. Add some acting if you want."

Felix nodded with flushed cheeks, following them. They walked pass the main door of the shop before an employee stopped them before the second door. "ID please."

Hyunjin chuckled, "Don't we look old enough to be here?"

"Nope. Yah wheee's yours?" She glanced at Felix.

"I didn't bring it..." Felix said, faked tearing up glancing at Hyunjin, "B-but I really want to follow my sir here."

"O-oh okay fine then." The employee face flushed as she let them in.

Hyunjin wrapped his arm around Felix's thin waist while Jisung held his hand.

Hyunjin smirked when they entered, "Sir hm? Well continue talking like that, we can't have you blowing our cover hm?" Hyunjin whispered, hand moving to the youngest's front, giving his crotch a squeeze which made him nearly moan.

"Y-yes sir." Felix said, ears red from embarrassment, flustered by his words.

Hyunjin laughed softly, ruffling the Australian's hair. "Relax pup. Ji want anything new?"

Jisung looked around the store and shrugged.

7:39pm, 4 March 2020, Friday
◇Lotte Duty Free◇

Minho was buried into Chan's shoulder, fast asleep, breathing evenly. They were at the pick-up point waiting for the two other groups to arrive.

"Hyung? What do you do as a job?" Seungmin asked, fiddling with his hands.