Chapter 9 - Back

7:29am , 13 January 2016, Wednesday
◇Minho's Apartment◇

Minho woke up on his desk, groaning slightly, his neck hurt from the uncomfortable position and his arms were numb, looking at the clock his eyes widened.

"Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck...." He mumbled under his breath and slipped on his uniform, stuffing a random hoodie and shorts into his bags before rushing out after brushing his teeth and splashing his face with water.

Minho yawned and took his phone out, trying to turn it on before pouting subconsciously, realizing it was dead. He threw it to his bag and sighed softly, entering the school and going to his class, ruffling his own hair trying to make it seem as if he didn't just woke up. He sat down and laid on his arm, looking at Woojin at the front.

"Hey kitten~" Chan grinned sitting next to Minho, who mumbled out a hi before moving his head onto the older's shoulder. "Are you sleepy baby?"

He nodded slightly, yawning again, closing his eyes. "What time did you sleep?"

"Mmm dunno..." Minho pouted slightly at all the questions and Chan chuckled softly, "Okay okay I'm not bothering you anymore."

Woojin sat on the other side of Minho, sighing softly as he kept the attendance file under the table.

Minho was laying down the whole time, being too tired to do any self studying during their homeroom period. Woojin and Chan didn't bother him. Well Woojin was actually doing work while Chan was on his phone, with a serious look.

The next two classes went by slowly and felt somewhat happy he didn't have any classes with his bullies. His whole body felt sore and painful, especially around his wrist and lower body.

11:00am , 13 January 2016, Wednesday
◇SOPA Cafeteria◇

Minho limped slightly to the cafeteria before he bumped into someone, falling onto his bum as he whinced at the stinging.

"Watch where you're going pretty boy." The guy snarled

"You watch it..." Minho mumbled under his breath, slowly getting up dusting himself slightly before he tried to walk away only getting slammed to the lockers.

"What did you say fag?" The older boy spat in his face making him turn away, before his chin was gripped harshly, "Answer me slut."

"N-nothing..." Minho whimpered out, "That's what I thought fuck toy."

He was thrown to the ground, and he whinced in pain.

He got up before he was thrown back down, the guy spitting on him before leaving. Minho wiped his face disgustedly before getting up on shaky legs, dusting himself again before going to the cafeteria.

He spotted the group and made his way over, sitting down before leaning on Jeongin's shoulder. "Hey doll~ Are you okay?" Felix looked over, glancing at him worriedly.

"'M fine..." Minho whispered tiredly, closing his eyes. "Bubs are you hungry?" Jeongin asked, brushing his hair gently. "N-no...."

"Okay then..."

11:01am , 13 January 2016, Wednesday
◇SOPA◇

"Found it." Chan sighed, looking at his laptop, showing information of the Oh twins.

"Has a single mother, their father, Oh Aywol was charged with selling of young children on the dark web. They have a younger brother and sister who were nearly sold. Damn that's fucked up." Hyunjin read out.

Changbin sighed softly before getting up, wanting to go deal with them, before Chan grabbed his wrist. "I found something about Minho..."

"Wu Jihan and Lee Yeonho married when they were 25. Jihan worked as a cleaner for Sun Technology and Yeonho worked as an childcare educator. They had a daughter shortly after their marriage and was by the name of Lee Soongyu. 9 years later, they had a son named Lee Minho. No records of him was found until 2008 when he had started schooling.