"I'm Sarah . It's nice to meet you ," I smiled to him and so did he . When he smiles ,his eyes turned to crecents ... So cute and attractive !

"From today onwards , I'll be your partner and if there's anything you wanna ask ,you can just ask me . I will train you everything you should know . But you will exchange partners for the moment so that you can learn from the others too . Every Monday to Friday ,come here after school and be here sharp at 1 p.m . On weekends , be here before 8 a.m . We will start our training tomorrow ," explained Jeno . I nodded in understood to his instructions . "Now ,let's meet the others ."

He lead the way and I followed him from behind. We went to sort of a basement and I could hear gun shots. There were three guys—two were practicing with their shooting and one was checking the guns .

"Guys !" Jeno clapped his hands , attract their attention . They stopped what they were doing and turned to us . I couldn't see their faces as the lights were dim . They put their guns on the table and walked to us . Now I can see their faces and they are so young ! But no doubt , they are handsome .

"Guys ,meet Sarah Lee . She's Mark's sister and just joined us today . My partner ," Jeno introduced me to them .

"Hi ,you all can call me Sarah ," I reached out my hand to shake but instead the guy with tanned skin hugged me . I was surprised by his sudden action but hugged him back ,didn't want him to feel awkward . " I'm Haechan . Welcome to the family !" Haechan pulled away the hugged . He's pretty friendly and cheerful.

"Hi ,I'm Chenle ... Haechan's partner ." A guy with pale skin shaked my hand . "Hi ,I'm Renjun . Nice to meet you ," the guy with black hair waved his hand with a warm smile . Among the four of them ,he looks smaller . "Jeno ,you said that she's your partner ?" Haechan asked and Jeno hummed in respond . "Wow , good luck with him ," said Haechan to me . He agaped when Renjun spat behind his head . "Don't scare her ," said Renjun ,rolling his eyes . I just chuckled at their behavior ."It's okay , thank you anyway."

We chatted random stuffs , getting to know ourselves before Jeno brought me to another room that leads to a gym . There were a lot of complete equipments and some of them I've never seen it before . "This is the gym . You can go here during your free time ," told Jeno . "Okay ," I responded. Jeno showed me around the house , giving me a small tour . This mansion is big so there are so many ways. Jeno told me to remember the ways and so I did . I remember things easily even just looking at it once .

After giving the small tour , Jeno and I went to the kitchen to get some drinks . We were so thirsty after walking around this huge house .

"What are you to the group ?" I asked ,breaking the silence between us . There was still awkward between us but we will get use to it soon . Perhaps become even closer as he is my partner . Jeno turned to me , putting his glass down on the table . "I'm a spy and also a fighter ." I nodded with my mouth 'o' . "What about the others ?" I asked again . I wanted to break the silence by kept asking questions . I don't like the awkward atmosphere .

"Umm .. Mark is the one who's handling the guns , Haechan is a spy and also a medic too ,same goes to Renjun . Chenle is a spy and Jaemin is a hacker . Basically all of us are fighters ," explained Jeno .

Jaemin ? A hacker ? Wow , impressive ! A handsome ,lovely man actually is a hacker . Mark never told me about that .

"Have you shoot with a gun before ?" asked Jeno , interrupting my thoughts of Jaemin . "Nope but I would love to try cause it looks fun ." Jeno chuckled at my statement and so did I . "It is fun ."

"Hey ,there you are . Been looking for both of you since just now . Luckily Mr Park is in a good mood ." Mark walked into the kitchen and sat next to me . He took my glass from my grip and one gulped , he finished my drink . I glared at him . I just drink a little of my drink....

But Jeno and I looked at him with questioning looks when he mentioned Mr Park .

"What's the matter ?" asked Jeno , finishing his drinks before Mark took his and drank it all .

"Sarah , Mr Park wants to see you ."

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。

Hey ! Hope you all love this chapter . Lemme bless your eyes with Jeno's pic hoho

 Lemme bless your eyes with Jeno's pic hoho