chapter 19

Seth's pov

Roman,Charlotte and I were looking for sasha. We've checked alot of places and we couldn't find her. I was starting to get worried, now I think I should have gone after her the first time but I know she always likes her space at first when she's upset. Charlotte had tried calling her multiple times but she didn't pick up. I was trying to remove all the negative thoughts from my head,but I couldn't help but think about them.

Roman:dude where do you think we've not checked yet. I'm already worried.

Seth:we've checked moat of the likely places she might be at.

Charlotte: oh gosh why does this always happen to mercy. But wait I think we can check the beach area.

Seth:you think she might be there.

Roman:I mean there is no harm checking there. I just hope she is there.

Seth:alright guys let's get going.

**********
Finn had taken bayley to the hospital alongside dean and becky. She had been having meltdowns since they arrived. Finn feared the most beaus back when sasha lost her child bayley was a crying mess, now the fact that the same fate might happen to them scared him and made him wonder how bayley would react to it.

Bayley:finn my child will be fine right? I'm in my 7th month. And I can't lose my child. Finn he'll be fine right?

Finn: pam please calm down he'll be fine. Just calm down let me get the doctor.

Becky: bay pls don't stress yourself over this. Both of you will be fine.

Bayley: but I'm scared. What if what happened to sasha happens to me. I don't want to lose my child.

Dean:don't say such bay. Don't think like that. Just think of the positives.

Bayley: speaking of sasha. Where is she? And roman,char and seth. Where are they.

So becky told her everything that happened at the q and a. Tears brewed in her eyes, out of all of them including seth,bayley knew how sasha handled this types of situation. She also felt bad knowing that they couldn't find her. But before she could speak up,she felt a sharp pain in her stomach, by each second it got worse. She let out a lite scream which alerted both dean and becky. They saw she was in a lot of pain so dean quickly rushed to get finn and a doctor. Soo after some minutes dean and finn came rushing in and a doctor followed suite.

He examined her and explained that she needed to deliver the baby now, through operation. As soon as he said those words bayley's heart sunk. She was scared that if the ipration wasn't successful she might lose her child or even her life. The doctor ushered them out of the room but before they left finn gave bayley an assuring smile that everything would be alright. Once they had left the doctor started the operation. Meanwhile on the outside finn had tears streaming from his face, becky noticed and gave him a tight hug, Dean also joined in the hug. Soon after they pulled apart they told him that they will both be fine and that he had to stay strong for bayley no matter what happens.

***********
The three of them arrived at the beach side and they started their search for sasha. They looked almost everywhere but couldn't find her. Charlotte even went to check their favorite spot but she wasn't there. They were all losing hope of finding her and her not picking her calls made things worse. They we confused as of where she could be. They had checked her home, the PC, gyms, they called her mom and even checked where they presently were but still couldn't find her. Soon as they were returning to their car, roman smiled like he had an idea. They questioned him about it and he said maybe she could be at the hotel. As soon as he said that they all face palmed their selves. They all had the look of how dumb they could be. They should have thought of checking there. But it was only a suggestion but they had really high hopes that they might find her there.

They arrived at the hotel and they decided to ditch the elevator and they all ran up the stairs. As soon as they got to seth's room. They tried to get in but the door was locked. They heard sniffling which meant she was inside. That alone relived them from their worried state. Seth soon knocked on the door.

Seth:mercy, open the door. It's us we've been looking for you.

Sasha:no. Go away, I don't want to talk to anyone. And by the way what the guy said was right.

Charlotte:mercy don't say that. It's not true.

Sasha: no it is. You don't have to lie to me, I am seth's second choice and I'm bad luck to him. He never had this much problems when he was with alexa. But because of me he almost lost his life.

Seth: baby open up the door or you'll force me to break it down.

Sasha: no seth. Just leave me alone. Let me be by myself like I'm supposed to be.

By then roman had already gone to get an extra key from the receptionist. He had to flirt with her to get the key. Once he got back upstairs he handed the key to seth and he unlocked the door to reveal sasha packing her bags. She saw that they had gotten in so she avoided their gaze. He looked at her and her eyes were red from crying and her cheeks were still stained with tears, in summary she looked like a mess. She couldn't handle it anymore so she broke down to another set of tears. This time charlotte ran over to her side to comfort her. Roman mouthed to seth to go talk to her, that him and charlotte wouldd excuse them to go meet the rest at the hospital. He nodded and roman signalled for charlotte. She stood up hugging sasha before exiting the room with roman,  shutting the door behind them.  Seth moved over to the bed and made her look at him.

Seth:mercy why are you doing this to yourself. You know whatever that man said was not true.

Sasha: yes it was. I'm not good enough for anyone. I should just be left all alone by myself. Find someone who deserves you.

Seth: stop it sasha!!stop it. Do you take my love for you as an ordinary joke. I love you sasha and that's the truth. I don't care whatever anyone says about it. You can't let what people say about you gt to you. I love you for who you are not for what anyone says about you. Do you hear me?

Sasha: seth I'm just soo scared.we being engaged and all seems so unreal to me. Sometimes I wonder if it is all a dream. After jeff I promised myself not to let another man into my life, but you came and now I'm just scared that you'll leave me too.

Seth: mercy baby, don't think like that. I'll never leave you. If anything I should be the one thinking of how lucky I am to have you in my life. Again I say this you deserve the world.

Sasha:seth promise me whatever happens you'll never leave me.

Seth: i promise mercy. I love you.

Sasha: i love you too.

1300 words

A/n:woah another chapter served. So thankfully sasha is fine. But what of bayley. Will she be fine, will the operation be a success. Will she get a chance to experience motherhood. Pls vote and comment. Love y'all.