chapter 18

Sasha's pov

I woke up this morning I was about to get up to buses the bathroom but I felt something stopping me from moving, I looked and saw seth. He had a tight grip on my waist still asleep. I smiled at him as I remembered the events dat took place yesterday.

  "Cobly" I called his name still looking at the engagement ring he gave to me.  "Cobly this ring is.." "it is beautiful and looks great on you" he interupts me. He looked at me and said " I know you were an out to say it's expensive but yh I'll buy the entire world for you if I have my way you deserve everything you get. And I know I'm not even worth you and yet I'm going to be getting married to you, he said. I decided to tease him for a while. Yh seth you are right I know you don't deserve me "I smiled" you are meant to be my servant. His expression changed. I couldn't contain it anymore so I  started laughing. "You want to laugh uh mercy, I'll teach u" he said. And immediately he tackled me on the bed and started tickling me, I was laughing so hard I started to beg him to stop. " Cobly..cobly..pls stop.. I'm sorry..pls..I'll do anything". He smirked ,realizing what I just said I knew he was going to ask for something. So he stopped tickling me. " aiit mer, I want a kiss" he smiled.

  I leaned in to him and gave him a peck and pulled away. He pouted and said that wasn't a real kiss. He leaned and pulled me closer and our lips touched. Our tongues explored each others mouth, the kiss was starting to get heated by each second. He slid his hand inside my top and he looked up at me for permission, I nodded instantly. I know I've had sex with seth before but dat was a mistake and I didn't really remember anything so now I really wanted dis and I knew he did too. I smiled and he smiled back and next thing articles of clothes were flying around the room. You can leave the rest to ur imagination.

I came back to reality as I tried to release myself from his grip but nope he had quite a strong grip on me. I gave up so I decided to call out to him.

Sasha: Baby! Baby!! Pls let me go.

Seth: noo you are so comfortable to hold.

Sasha:but cobly I have to go pee.

Seth: fine but come straight back to bed.

Sasha: no you have to get up too we have a q and a today.

Seth: ohhh ahhh why I just want to spend time with my wife. Is dat too much to ask.

   I just want to pretend I didn't hear seth just call me his wife. I know we are going to get married but it still mean a lot dat he is already calling me his wife.

Sasha:ummm seth Wat did u say

Seth: uhhh nothing I'll just go freshen up.

Sasha: no tell me pls

Seth: i thought u wanted to go pee.

Sasha just laughed and went into the bathroom.

********
They were all dressed and met up with the rest at the lobby before going to the venue. When they got there they took their seat at the place provided for them. Soo the question asking started.

???:this one is for you seth.

   If you were to be in any other faction apart from the shield Wat will it be.

Seth: ummm iono but I'll rather go solo.

???: aiit umm this question is for becky.

  We know you and charlotte are like best friends and u've tagged with her but u've also tagged with sasha. Who is a better partner.

Becky: ohh gosh. Ehh since I have to answer the question ummm I'm sorry sasha, team bae forever but I'll have to go with charlotte.

Sasha: ohhh u are so dead when we get back to the hotel.

They all shared a laugh even the fans then the next person spoke up.

???:this is for roman, so I want you to rank the 4HW in term of beauty.

Roman: woah how did my life get to this. Do I really have to answer the question.

???:yes pls I want to know if we think alike.

Roman: ummm I can't do it can dean ansa the question.

???: why didn't you want to are u scared of them.

Roman: boy when you are friends with ladies like dis, u have to be scared. They are all crazy especially sasha.

Sasha: hey I'm not crazy if you want crazy dats ur girlfriend over there.

Host: aiit sasha let not hurt ppl today.

Again they laughed and then a guy stood up he was going to ask the last question for the day.

???: this question is for sasha.

Sasha: finally someone 8s talking to me.

???: why dis seth choose you over alexa. Alexa is way better than you. You could never reach her standard. And I'm sure seth is only engaged to u to help u out of pity since no one will ever sincerely love you. Dats why u were his second choice.

To say they were all shocked would be an understatement. Sasha eyes were already watery with tears so she stood up and immediately left in the car her and seth brought and drove away.

Host: ok. Dats all for today. I guess we will be seeing you guys some time again.

********
Dean: dat wasn't very nice of someone to say to mercy.

Finn: ohh God when all looked like it was going well.

Charlotte: knowing sasha, she'll take everything dat guy said to heart. And knowing seth dated her after alexa makes it all worse.

Becky: seth say something aren't you go- . Umm guys bayley is calling.

      * on the phone *
Bayley: umm is finn there, I've been calling him since.

Becky: umm yh let me hand it to him.

Finn: hey babe.

Bayley: finn pls can you get here as soon as possible.

Finn: why is something wrong.

Bayley: umm I was bleeding and I'm scared for our child.

Finn: bleeding!!! I'll be right there.

Bayley: ok.

  * end of call *
Finn: guys bay was bleeding I've to go to her.

Becky: ok umm finn dean and I will come with you. While roman, chat and seth will go to mercy.

Seth: aiit let's do dat.

1120 words

A/n: sorry for late update. Umm this book is coming to an end soon but not that soon. Anyways pls don't forget to vote and comment. Love y'all