chapter 10

Nobody's pov
  Sasha woke up to meet no sight of seth. She remember both of them on the bed together last night.she stood up lazily and went to freshen up. In no less than 30 mins she was out. She got dressed and was heading down stairs,she forgot her phone so she went back to take it. As she was going back down,she began to feel dizzy,everything became blurry, she could barely see. She began to feel alot of pains in her stomach,before she knew it blood began to trickle down her legs. As she was about to take the first step on the stairs,her eyes began to close she quickly dialed seth's number bit before she could say anything she fainted.

.....
Seth's pov
As I was driving back home from the ice cream shop. I saw mercy's missed call. I knew I should have written a note that I was going out but she was sleeping so peacefully and I knew she would have wanted ice cream later today. So I decided to call back,I called like six times but no answer,I began to feel worried. I decided to drive beyond speed limit,I didn't care if I got a ticket but mercy is more important.

When I got home,I started looking for her I checked the kitchen,basement and literally everywhere. Then I face palmed myself realising i haven't checked upstairs in the room as i started to climb I was hoping she was there. As I got to the top I saw her laying of the floor unconscious,with a little pool of blood around her. I started to panic. I immediately went into the room to get extra clothes for her and off to the hospital we went.

Nobody's pov
As seth was driving he grouped called all 6 of their friends.when they picked up they all started flipping him off for calling them so early in the morning.

Dean:dude what the fuck! You know I need my beauty sleep.

Finn:why did u call so early,it's like 6:30 in the morning.

Bayley:seth what's up answer us.

Roman:bro I need sleep can you call later today.

Seth:you guys!! There is an emergency. Sasha fainted and there was soo much blood.

Charlotte:what!!!! Where are you seth.

Seth:I'm on my wag to the hospital. I'll hang up now I'll text y'all the address.

......
Immediately seth got to the hospital they took sasha to the ICU and immediately started their work. Few minutes later they all began to run in like mad people. 

Bayley:seth!seth!! Where is sasha.

Charlotte:where is she, what happened.

Seth:she is in the operation room. I went to go get her ice cream and when I got back she was laying there unconscious.

Roman:dude what do you think happened.

Seth:i don't know she was fine yesterday. I hope both her and the baby are fine. If anyth-

Becky:seth no. Don't think like that.

Seth: how can't I.  If anything were to  happen to the baby,I won't handle it well. And what of sasha she'll lose it.

Dean:dude just calm down they will both be fine.

2 hours later.
They were all wide awake. Seth,charlotte and finn were all pacing around. Bayley was taking a nap due to pregnancy stress. Roman,becky and Dean went to get them food,mostly for bayley.

The doctor came out of the room shortly and immediately all of them darted towards him. Even the sleeping bayley woke up.

Doc:are you for mrs varnado.

Seth:yes sir I'm her boyfriend and they are all her friends. Is she fine? And the baby?

Doc:sir she was poisoned. But she is out of danger and she is fine now, she is just a little bit weak.

Bayley:and the baby?

Doc:I'm sorry we couldn't save the baby. The poison already stayed in her body for more than six hours and unfortunately killed the baby. I'm sorry once again.

Charlotte:doc what are you saying? This can't be.

Doc: I'm sorry. You can see her now but pls one at a time until she is moved out of the operation room.

Finn:seth go in first we'll wait out here.

.......
Seth walked into the room and immediately saw sasha trying to sit up.

Seth:sasha what are you doing. Lay back down.

Sasha:no seth I'm fine. And our child? How is it. It's fine right?

Seth:sasha there is a problem.

Sasha:what problem seth,you are scaring me.

Seth:we..we..lost the child sash.

Sasha:seth don't fucking joke with me!!

Seth:I'm not joking sasha. You were poisoned and they couldn't save our child.

Sasha:no!! My child is alive seth. He is alive. He can't die. I have to find him.

Seth:sasha no. He is gone sasha. He is gone.

Sasha was crying and tears were rolling down seth's cheeks. He was trying his best to console her but nothing was helping. Their friends heard screams and cries so they rushed in immediately. They saw sasha and immediately bayley and charlotte couldn't hold in their tears. She looked so broken.

Sasha:char,bay my child is fine right? Seth is playing isn't he?.

Bayley:ohh sasha. Pls calm down. Seth is not lying. Your child is really gone.

Sasha:no he is not. I'm going to look for him. He can't leave me.

She was trying to leave the room when some nurses came in and injected a tranquiliser into her body. She soon felt weak and dizzy and went unconscious.

Bayley:what are we going to do. Sasha is not taking this well.

Charlotte:let's take her home. It's the best now.

Dean:i swear to God if I find out who did this,I'm probably going to end up in jail.

   So they all drove to sasha's house. When they got there sasha had already woken up. She recalled the events that just took place as soon as seth opened the door she ran upstairs and into the bathroom and locked the door. She immediately broke down crying,she began to wonder if she'll ever be happy. They all ran after her and banged on the door but she didn't open up. Seth couldn't handle it too he left the house and drove to nowhere. Dean and  roman followed behind him to stop him from doing something crazy.

......
30 mins later sasha opened the door. Immediately all the girls and finn ran to her. She didn't even say a word,she looked so broken,so defeated,she fell to her knees and started crying all over again. They all didn't know what to do but console her.the last time sasha was like this was when jeff broke her and to see her like this again broke all their hearts. They all just stayed there consoling her and trying to make her feel better,but to no avail.after hours of crying she fell asleep in charlotte's laps. And all they could do was hope she would be alright.

1200 words.

A/n:ahhh gosh I feel bad for writing this chapter. But it is what it is.

*Will they realize it was Audrey.

*Where did seth drive to.

*how will sasha behave when she wakes up.