chapter 2

2 weeks later

Nobody's pov
  Seth was with roman and Dean,they were catching up on things and what happened with him and sasha. Then alexa came over and she pulled seth aside and started making out with him,it made roman and Dean feel uncomfortable so they left. Sasha and charlotte were passing then sasha saw them and immediately felt weird but she waved it off and went to get ready for her match.

  Seth saw them from the corner of his eyes and saw them walk away,he abruptly pulled away because he did not feel the spark he used to feel when he was kissing alexa,but he kep remembering that night with sasha,he started feeling confused so he hugged alexa goodbye and left to his locker room.

Sasha's pov
  After my match,I started to feel dizzy and sick again for the 4th time this week. I quickly started to rush to my locker room but I bumped into roman,he caught me before I fell. I looked up at him and his expression was weird.

Roman:sash are you ok? You look sick.

Sasha:yeah I feel like I'm sick,I don't even know.

Roman:do you want me to take you to medic or should I ta-

Sasha:no ro don't worry I'll be fine,I'll just go and rest in my locker room . I'll see you around.

Roman:alright but make sure you are alright.

Sasha:alright bye.

Roman:bye bbg.

  So I rushed into the locker room as I got there about to lay down I felt a certain urge to throw up,so I ran into the bathroom and stated releasing all the content out of my stomach. I felt so light headed until someone pulled my hair back. I looked and I saw charlotte,bayley and becky. They cleaned me up and took me to sit down.

Nobody's pov

Charlotte:sash are you ok?

Bayley:yeah sash thus is like the 3rd or 4th time this week you have thrown up.

Sasha:you guys I'm fine probably just food poisoning.

Becky:nah I don't think it is food poisoning though or char,bay what do y'all think?

Charlotte:yeah I think so

Charlotte face lit up as if she figured or remembered something.

Charlotte:sash are you sure you are not...you know..

Sasha:wait what are you saying be more clear.

Bayley:wait what are y'all talking about?

Charlotte:i think sasha might be pregnant.

Becky,sasha,bayley:what! Pregnant?

Charlotte:yeah pregnant.

(Note:bayley and becky don't know what happened with seth and sasha)

Sasha:charlotte no..don't even go there,I don't..I can't..I. ..I...

Bayley:you guys what is going on. Sasha being pregnant and all what is this all about.

So charlotte told them what happened with sasha and seth that night.

Becky:what!! Sash you slept with seth as in seth rollins?

Sasha:it wasn't my fault it was char and Roman's fault.

Bayley:so..wait did y'all use protection and if you didn't I think charlotte may be right.

Sasha:no no no I can't be pregnant,seth and I don't love each other. If I'm pregnant we will be separate parents and I don't think I can handle that.

Charlotte:sash just take the test just to be sure cause if you wrestle pregnant again (if you are) it may be fatal for you and the child.

Becky:yeah I think char is right.

Bayley:so sash until you take the te- knock knock knock.

  So bayley went to check who it was she saw it was seth,so she asked what he wanted. He said he wanted to see sasha,so bayley told him to wait.

Bayley:sash,seth is at the door for you.

Sasha:why!! I don't want to talk to him.

Charlotte:just go talk to him and hear what he wants to say.

Becky:yeah just go.

Sasha:wow!how great of friends y'all are.

  They laughed as she went out to see him.

678 words.

A/n:so I guess this is chapter 2. What do u all think seth wants to tell sasha.
I guess u will have to wait and find out.love y'all 😙❤❤