Violette look at the other side to find Damon exiting his carriage followed by Edward as Edward extend his hand out to Viola to escort her.

Violette just look at them dumbfounded, clenching her fist from the ignorance treatment and almost let out tears.

She also wanted to be escorted by one of her brothers when exiting the carriage.

But nonetheless, Violette is really excited that she can enter the big and luxurious palace for the first time.

"Univers Dukedom. His Grace, Damon Univers. First Young Master, Edward Univers. Second Young Master, Valerian Univers. Third Young Master, Carlos Univers. Lady Viola Univers."

All heads turned towards the big and famous family of all nobles.

". . . And. . ."

The announcer fixed his glasses after looking at the list one more time.

". . . Lady Violette."

Of course, Violette look around the hall excitedly. Unaware of the gossips around her.

"Why they didn't put the title Univers on that Lady?"

"Didn't you know? They haven't confirmed her existence yet."

"Ah. . . I understand."

"What a poor young lady."

"Most people said that she's too naive."

"And here she's already ruining her soon-to-be family's reputation."

Ignoring the gossips that Viola heard clearly, she only feels bad for Violette.

All of them approach the Second Prince who is sitting on his rightful seat.

The Second Prince, Edan Giovanni.

Unlike the Crown Prince that is friendly and outgoing,

Edan is prideful and arrogant.

"We congratulate your highness on his 16 birthday." Damon greeted him politely as Edan smiled back.

"It is a pleasure meeting you, Duke Univers." After greeting Damon back, his gaze moved to the siblings as he narrowed his eyes. "I hope you will enjoy my humble birthday banquet."

-

After greeting everyone, the family scatter.

Damon is having a chat with Aaron, Edward is greeting the nobles as the new heir, Valerian is greeting the nobles that is deem useful, Carlos is chatting with Gale, Viola went to the back garden to get some fresh air, and Violette just stand in the corner, didn't know what to do.

"Now, this is refreshing." Viola smiled warmly at the warm atmosphere she has around her.

While walking around the garden, she passes a few flowers that she felt she seen them before.

Zinnias flowers.

Flowers that represents memories.

The moments a petal of that flower fell,

The world around her seems to slow down.

Blood.

She can see blood.

Her pupils follow the flow of the petal carefully.

And when it hit the ground,

Memories starts to rush through her mind, filling in her memories more.

.

.

.

"Ah. . ." she let out a long sigh of exhaustion after remembering events that is long forgotten that she felt tired.

"Eh? Vio!!!" With the sound of that familiar voice, she turned her head to be greeted by the familiar red head and his alluring sapphire eyes.

". . . Glenn."

"Lucky meeting you here." he chuckled as he approach her happily with a broad grin. "Is it fate?" he added as he laughed by his own statement while looking at Viola who keeps quiet all the time because of the headache she felt.

"Vio? Are you alright?" he asked once again while looking at her as Viola's eyes widened in realisation.

"Forgive my rudeness." Viola bowed apologetically, sounding as polite as she can.

"Are you really alright?" he asked worriedly as Viola raise her hand and touch her head.

"I have a slight headache but it's going to be fine." she reassured him making him more worried about her.

When he wants to start a conversation again, he notice the zinnias flowers that is right behind her and thinking that she must've felt something from it.

"That headache . . . Is it painful?"

". . . It's really painful."

Glenn's eyes widened in surprised as he chuckled a little and form a sad smile.

"I guess I have to erase this current memories from her so she won't feel any pain or headache." he thought carefully as he raise his hand and pat her head.

"Vio, please forget about-"

"Are you going to erase my memories again, Glenn?"

Glenn look at her with wide eyes as he stepped back a bit.

". . . From when our 'first' meeting, you've done nothing except erasing my memories. From when I was 7 years old."

She raise her head and look at him with her painful expression.

"Right? Our first meeting is when I am 7 years old, right? You were 9 at that time."

After Viola was reborn as 9 years old girl again, strangely, she doesn't remember her previous ages.

And now that her memories are back, she remembered that she met him when she was 7 years old.

"Vio. . . How?"

". . . Glenn, what happened that time it's not your fault."

"Now that I think about it, I haven't met him in my first life. But he met me in my second life with my 7 years old self."

"H-how-"

". . . Gaul gave my memories back."

His eyes went wide.