ᵖᵘᵗ ᵃ ˡⁱᵗᵗˡᵉ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵒⁿ ᵐᵉ- cashton

i forgot to put this in the warning chapter, but mostly none of the stories are gonna be based on real life in any way. so please don't get offended. :)

_

where ashton needs some love from calum.

_

"love is not an option as you yourself cannot choose who you feel love towards. the love itself will choose a very special person and make you get attached. your job is to fulfill love wishes and be around that person every second of the day until you feel the same as your inner love. two loves soon connect and create a bond stronger than humanly possible and you both fall under the same category of l-"

"this is bullshit" ashton shakes his head " love isn't a thing. it's not like it can grow legs and walk."

calum smiles " neither can a lamp but its a thing. dumbass. also, it was cute"

" yeah, can't say it was" ashton joins calum in a wide smile. " im probably just jealous i haven't found love" calums heart slightly breaks for the boy. calums lucky enough to have found it. may have taken years but it was worth it. well, not really because calums ' love' still doesn't know. "or maybe i have and I'm just denying it."

" you can't deny love, ash. it's bad for you" calum nudges his shoulder " like seriously"

" i know i know" he looks down " i just can't bring myself to tell them or anything. its kinda like a first time thing"

"what? how is it a first time?" calum raises his eyebrow, not completely understanding what the boy was going on about.

"he's not a girl" ashton rubs his arm softly and speaks in a softer tone but calum on the other hand is internally screamings.

"wait a minute." calum pauses holding up a finger. " so mr.ashton straight irwin is not actually straight?"

" i think I'm bi, cal"

those words set calum OFF. " i FUCKING KNEW IT I CALLED IT FIRST LADIES AND GENTLEMEN" calum yells proudly whole flipping his pretend hair behind his shoulder. ashton is sitting on the side of the bed with elevator playing in his head.

" what?" ashton was so lost shy calum was so excited

"ash im so proud of you! arent you excited?" calum gently lays his hand on the older shoulder.

"of course i am just didn't expect you to be so happy, for me."

"of course i would silly, who do you think i am your friend?" calum jokes

"yes?"

" no, im your best friend. plus ive already came out to you and you were the same way." calum hugs ashtons arm softly " soooo who do you like?"

" i bet its that michael kid. you always want to hang out with him"

"eww fuck no" ashton smiles softly and raises his finger up to his chin " let me think"

calum sighs and leans his head on ashtons shoulder and waits " hurry up gonna fall asleep oh wait, nevermind it's only 2 am. oops"

" oops, lost it" ashton chuckles

" your a cock" calum punches ashtons shoulder and joins in on his soft giggles.

" ok, now how about we lay down and talk about this tomorrow?" ashton asks raising both his hands as he was trying to get a point across.

" down for the first part, but not the second one" calum gets up to get his already messy bed, more messy. "c'mon"

ashton plops himself down next to calum and gets comfortable in his space on the bed. ", how about you tell me who you like?"

" im just gonna say it. i like you, bitch" calum blurts while laid his head next to ashtons.

ashtons cheeks go red and eyes go wide at what calum confessed "i- i like you too. but i wasn't expecting you to be so so um"

"honest?"

"yeah that" ashton concludes

"we should make out now then" calum adds completely ruining the mood

"no! calum!" ashtons cheeks get even redder than before snd he tries to hide them with his sweater.

"stop. i like it when you blush. you look cute" calum moves ashtons hands away from his face. " there we go"

"cal" ashton whines. calum just holds his hands out for ashton and nods his head down to his chest. ashton of course gladly accepts and is cuddled up to calums chest in seconds.

"sooo"

"what?" ashton asks looking up at calum

" do you want to be my boyfriend?" calum wraps his arms around ashton tighter ashton just shyly nods then buries his head back in calums chest.

" oh my god, this is hilarious. just a few minutes ago you were being all straight and shit. now you're all  over my gay ass." calum laughs

"shut up"

"alright. i'll stop. only if you kiss me though" calum raised ashtons chin to his and waited for ashtons consent, because he was respectful like that.

"your a slut" ashton pressed him and calums lips together softly. no movement until they both got comfortable. they both wouldn't lie. they've kissed before, just on accident. secretly they both enjoyed it, but it was around the time that ashton had a girlfriend. so nothing would've happened anyways.

at this point, they were both pulling away for air and looking in each other eyes " that was the first time i kissed you and liked it" ashton stated.

"bitch, that's a lie," calum chuckled

"i know"

_

there we go bitches. 900 words of shit content. :)

🅸
🆂🅼🅴🅻🅻
🆂🅷🅸🆃
🅲🅾🅽🆃🅴🅽🆃

🎫 here's a ticket to the next chapter :) enjoy