". . ."

"What's wrong Astor? You brought this yourself, didn't you?"

Astor let go of her arm as he back down a bit.

"There's a leaf on Milady's head."

He exclaimed, immediately changing the topic as his cheeks redden making Viola chuckled.

"Thank you for that." he briefly bowed politely.

"Please escort me to my room, I'm quite tired."

-

Violette walked around the kitchen to notice a maid preparing snacks.

". . . Who is this snacks for?"

Violette asked curiously as the maid seems irritated by her question. Her presence herself already annoying.

"It's for Lady Viola." the maid replied back to Violette without looking at her as she focused her gaze into the food.

It's quite reasonable for the maids to act like that because the Ducal Univers hasn't officially adopt Violette nor acknowledge her as the daughter yet.

She's just staying there temporarily until everything has confirmed. ". . . Can I deliver it!? I would like to chat with my sister!"

"Forgive my rudeness Lady Violette, but I have to decline." the maid apologies while holding the tray, keeping her stoic face.

"Please! I promise I will deliver it safely!" Viola insisted.

The maid sighed as she give the tray to Violette.

"She's just here temporarily, this wouldn't spread to master's ears anyway." the maid thought as Violette thanked her happily.

With a big heart, she walked towards Viola's room happily and knocked on the door excitedly, multiple times. "Sister! Sister! It's me!"

Viola who just lay on her bed, get back up again as she wondered why would Violette visit her out of nowhere.

"Come in." Viola's soft voice echoed throughout her room as Violette entered Viola's room happily without locking back the door.

"At least I want to get closer to Viola."

Violette thought with a wide smile as she put the tray on Viola's desk.

Violette immediately sit beside Viola who is sitting on her bed without Viola's permission. Not that Viola mind it though, but it would be considered rude in the noble etiquette considering Violette's status hasn't been confirmed yet.

Violette talked and talked happily with Viola who is currently tired that the dark circles under her eyes is visible.

Though Viola needed rest, but she can't just ignore her sister like before.

Violette is her sister after all.

Carlos who just accidentally walked by Viola's room, notice that Violette is inside Viola's room because of the door that is opened.

Seeing that, rage dwelled inside him.

"What the hell are you doing in my sister's room!?" he got enraged by just looking at her and walked inside Viola's room making Viola and Violette stood up. "Why are you here!?"

"I. . . I. . ." Violette is too scared to say anything as she can feel herself starts to sweat by the rough and cold voice of her third brother.

"Brother, we just talked to each other." Viola tried to calm him down and reasoned him but it's not working the moment he sees the snacks on the golden tray.