ch.1-can I apply?

Začít od začátku

We have our own dance workshop named "J-line". Me and momo are the ones who choreograph and Sana and Nayeon unnie are in charge of signing contracts etc. Companies come to our workshop for choreographing requests and we also have dance practice rooms to check whether the Kpop groups can handle our choreographies. Don't laugh, but that happens quite a lot.

I fell asleep while choreographing for Gfirend's Apple, which is the last song on the list.

-

Tzuyu POV:

"That was insane!!!!!" My bro, chaeyoung clapped. I sat down on the floor beside him.

"You think I can pass the graduation showcase with this?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah of course bro! But I think it's better to ask for some advice or feedbacks from pros." Chaeyoung said.

"you're right. Let's go." I said and stood up.

"Wait, no. You're going, not me. I've got to hand in my next painting to the art museum."

"What??!!I thought you're not giving them your paintings anymore since you found a higher price for it?" I said, frowning.

"Well, since the museum had already told the public about my new painting at the museum, and plus they said they'll pay double the price, I'm selling it to them."

"Gosh, Son chaeyoung. I wonder how would your fans feel when they find out their favourite artist SC is actually a short little boy who loves money?"

"Yah, they like me for my artwork, not my appearance. But anyways, I'm handsome. there's nothing to fear."

"Well little boy, are you going to at least give me a drive? I'm going to a workshop for advice."

"I guess. Let's go." he stood up and drove to the workshop named "J-Line" it's quite well known, and someone I know works there as well.

"Woah Chou Tzuyu, j-line is very famous, and expensive as well. But if you like it here, I'll pay for you, as your future birthday present." he said. Ah, this is one of the times that I love my friend.

"it's okay Chaeng, and Dahyun's even richer than you, not to mention me." I chuckled and left the car.

"Go sell you paintings now mr artist. I'll be fine."

"If you say so. need me to drive you home?"

"Nah, I'll drive my motorbike." I said as I lifted up my motorbike out from Chaeyoung's car trunk.

"I knew it...I guess I have to clean my back trunk again..." He mumbled and drove away.

I chuckled and parked my motorbike, then walked into the Workshop. When I walked inside, there was a girl sitting behind the counter. She must be Myoui mina, the 'best choreographer' in the industry.I thought, looking at her and the picture on my phone back and forth.

Mina POV:

"Knock knock."

"Knock knock."

I opened my eyes and saw a handsome teenager in front of me. I sat up immediately.

He chuckled and said. "Miss myoui, I want to ask for some advice on my choreography for my graduation showcase, can I apply?" He asked.

He looked charming when he smiles...he's tall...he's handsome, and he's polite...the perfect boy...wait what am I thinking!!

"Ah yes of course, please fill in the form." I looked down as I handed him the form.

"Thanks." he winked and scribbled on the paper.

"Here." He said after a while. "I have to finish this in 6 months. please get back to me soon." he grinned and waved good bye.

I sat back down and scanned the form:

Name: Chou Tzuyu. sex: M

age:19. Date of birth: 2001, 6, 14 (Bc tzuyu is 19 in the story)

school/workplace: Hanlim arts University

year/title: Year 1 (First year in university in case you don't know)

purpose: Graduation showcase

requires: Advice on choreography

Date of submission: before 2020 June 15th

chou tzuyu...and he's 19...how young...wait. He's in year one of Hanlim University??!!! and he's in the graduation showcase...is he going to graduate??? But he's only in year 1...oh god...he's a pure genius...

I looked outside and he was putting on his helmet. so he rides on a motorcycle...I thought. he looked cool as he rode away, to be honest. god what did I think just now. I shook off my thoughts and went back to..choreographing...

--------------------------------

our Tzuyu is a genius haha

follow, vote comment and follow my instg!!!

acc: twicepinkidle._

if you can't find me by this name, try shiba_7321 which was my old username :)