now.

Her father slept in her ICU room last night and they said that her body is beginning to loose the ability to keep warm. I know this is hard for her parents, I can't imagine how hard it is right now for them... But it was different for Caroline and I. I was her first and only at this point. I was her first with doing a lot.

I took her places she never knew about and did unforgettable workings with her. I don't know what I would do without Caroline. Even though we've been spiraling out of control lately, I couldn't hurt her.

Her little brother is a mess too. It's so hard for him because he has no clue what is going on. All he knows is that Ro is in a place he can't go. I have seen her before he did. The fear everyone is having is the last time they will see her, will be in a coffin.

Ivy came to see her earlier, it was about seven in the morning. She looked terrible, like she sobbed all night. This is the first of Ro's friends to come and see her. I am not sure if they haven't came because they couldn't take it or if they just didn't know.

I am sure that they have know about, it was everyone. I just don't know if they didn't know what to do about it. With their senior year nearly being over they all really just grew apart, besides all living houses away from each other.

Ivy jut sat next to me and I patted her back. I wasn't sure how to comfort her when I haven't been comforted this whole time She stood at the doors of ICU till Caroline's mother saw her and came to give her a hug.