then.

Caroline. 

I have to work tonight till nine and I have to take the bus home so I won't be home till around nine thirty which sucks since I has so much  homework. It was the first day back since break today and all of the teachers gave us so much homework. 

I hear the door chime ring as someone walks inside. I look up from the register and see someone that I keep running into, everyone. 

"Excuse me ma'am, I was wondering if you would help me find something?" Harry says, the guy that I met at Roman's party. He is wearing a black hoodie, black skinny jeans and a grey beanie. 

"What can I help you find sir?" I play along. I come out from behind the register and go over to him. 

"Well, I was going to ask this girl out to, you know, just hangout like at a coffee shop or maybe a bookstore, but I don't know what to get for her." He says while leaning on a rack of clothes between us. 

"Well, why would you need to get her something, if you two are just hanging out? You don't need to buy her attention." I say while walking down the row of clothes, putting things away. 

"I just want to surprise her, you know!" 

"No, Harry, I do not." I say while smiling. 

"What would you wear if you were going on a date with a guy like me then, to a bookstore?" He ask with curiosity in his voice. 

"Lets see..." I go to a rack of clothes and pull out a pair of black jeans and a red flannel. I give him the clothes and he looks over them. 

"Not to bad. How much?" I look at their price tags and together it is only 15 since they are second hand. 

"15 dollars, Harry." He pulls out his wallet and give me 20. 

"Keep the change and meet me tomorrow night at the Lennie's at 7." He winks at me then leaves the store. I stand there dumbfounded with my 'new' clothes in my hands. I go over to the register and pay for them with his money and put the five dollars in my pocket.