.

.

.

.

.

WHERE IS HE?

He's not sleeping beside me?

Despite her desperate eyes, her sights set on upon an empty, other-side of the bed, that laid, almost untouched;

Her stomach immediately plunged into a pit.

Where was he?

The small, familiar sound of breathing...

The small little rustles of the blanket...

Where'd it all go?

No.

No.

No.

Nononononononono.

Elizabeth frantically turned her head in every direction, as she only could hear a pounding, dismay gag her throat, suffocating her in an endless cycle.

It felt like the utter, apprehensive end; and it frankly had crawled up to her, as such

Yet, despite how close she seemed, and felt, to be near death's door, it never truly creaked open, and sucked her in, as one would anticipate; instead, it only tormented her, bringing enough distress, to push her onto the brink of insanity.

Shit.

Neo?.....

...Neo...?

.

.

.

.

.

My..God...

P-Please...

Elizabeth lowered her head, as her eyes stung with unimaginable pain, before finally releasing a shower of trickling tears; with a wailing sob sounded across the room.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"N-Neo..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"You're awake honey?"

"...Mom?"

Elizabeth turned around, as she exposed her red, teary-eyed face towards the doorway,while she sat in a clueless, vulnerable fashion, with her back slumped with gloom.

"Hm? Yes-?"

...

"M-Mom...W-Where's Neo?" Elizabeth croaked, with a dry voice, as she started to curl her mouth into a frown again, ready to start bawling out weeping.