Chapter 21: <Bird Soup>

N/A: the words in the following chapters do not approve within my own opinions, but in order to create character, I decided to include it. 

Unless I clarify my thought with my own words, the thinking of my characters (protagonists, antagonists), will never apply to what I think.

Just wanted to say that since I believe mental health is a serious matter, so I don't think the word "ill" is appropriate for it. Not now, nor any circumstance for it in the possible future. 

Well, I think "ill" is subjective, but it being in an insult doesn't sit right with me. So... Yeah 

Kink shaming's not good either :C

Well, lookie lookie who's back.

The updates will be a little more stable, but probably will get slower within early February. After that, I should be able to decently add more chapters. 

P.S, do you want explanations for the characters? 

I'm sure a lot of you could figure it out yourselves, but y' know, I'm not sure if people would want that. 

The title's a hint though :D

<Third Perspective, Chance> 

"... 'S' your interest is not driven because you have an odd fetish... Is that correct?" Chance channeled

The girl in front of him gave him in an intimidating glare, not giving any heed to the obvious attention she was spurring from outsiders. 

Chance slightly furrowed his brows, and stared back into Elizabeth's dirt brown eyes; they were hidden by her disheveled, loose hair, and although there were scratches on her face, her expression was glowing. It was embezzling that she hadn't gotten mad yet; he knew well  the struggle that had reduced her to such an image, did not just trouble her physical appearance. The Su soldier's weren't so well trained in Ceres... Pure morals too. 

"Did she not have any embarrassment?-"

"Do I look like I have a thing for that?"

"I wouldn't be surprised if you did."

"Sadism seems to be- "

"... I think you'll be the one twisted instead."

After a moment of complete silence, Elizabeth resumed her nonchalant expression, looking around naively. With a more light-hearted tone, she looked back and asked once again; "where am I going?" 

"Yeah, sure."

"Should I tell the lady?"

"Mhm."

"... To the herb pavilion." Chance reluctantly replied, but stayed still regardless of the fazed tone he seemed to have in the beginning. 

"Are you sure about this though?"

"I told you. I'm just-"

"I got it, alright." 

"That's great. Can we go around the block, and walk towards Lucia's fabric shop?" Elizabeth casually asked, swinging around her feet on the floor. 

"What the hell is wrong with her?"

"Is she ok? You don't think she went bonkers... Right?"

"I don't want to deal with another ill person again."