i want more

"Oh god mommy! Im c
Gon-" i throw my head back moaning as cordelia finger me with 3 finger while rubbing my clit.

"Oh you want to cum dont you? I'm not done with you yet babygirl" she said pulling her fingers out with a smirk. I whined loudly my thighs shaking.

"Please... miss supreme." I know she loved when i called her like that

"This not working on me today baby." She smirk getting up walking toward our closet and i know what is about to come. Its not only me.

She grabbed the box on the top shelf pulling out of it the strap on we bought for valentine's day couple weeks ago. I sit on the bed being extremely excited.

"You want it dont you? You're a really dirty slut you know that." She said with her raspy voice making me moan just at the sight of the toy.

"Mmh yeah. Please ms. Supreme i need it" i pleaded spreading my leg.

"Nuh-uh on all four babygirl." She said looking at me with her eyebrows raised.

I did as she said immediately going on all four. "Mommy please. Please i want to feel the strap deep in me."

"Stop begging so much you sound like a whore. Oh? Right you're one." She smirks and she go on the bed and behind me. She caress my waist with both of her hand and i raised my butt so badly wanting it.

"Ah you want it hard don't you. You want me to pound you with the strap." Cordelia whispered leaning over my back.

"Yes! Fuck me hard with the strap miss supreme." Thats all i needed to say before she slide the toy all way inside of me in one rough movement.
She started trusting her hips hard and fast making the bed hit against the wall.

"O-oh my g-god! Oh- fuck- mmh" i practically scream as she is going hard on me. I arched my bag already dangerously close to reach my high.

"Want me to go harder? I know you want it." She said grabbing a fistful of my hair and pound harder at each movement of our hips. I could feel my orgasm threatening to rush through at anytime as well my walk tightening around the toy.

"You're close aren't you. Why dont you cum now." Cordelia said as she slowed down.

"No no fast please!!! Miss- i- fuck" i didn't even time to complain that she was going even harder and faster than before.

"That's it cum babygirl. Cum for mommy" and with those words i reach my high.

"Fuck! Yes! Cordelia oh-" i shut my mouth as i ride my orgasm trying to catch my breath. She slowed down until my wall loosened around the toy, and she pulled it out which made me gasped.

I feel cordelia get up but I'm to much exhausted to move. After some minutes i feel warm hands gently pushing me down so im laying on my side. "Do you want to cuddle?" My supreme asked and i sleepily nodded. I feel her arm wrap around me as one of her hand is in my hair stroking it.

"You were so good darling. I know you're tired, sleep" she whispered lowly kissing my temple.

"Okay, i love you delia. Goodnight" i smile holding one of her hand and kiss it

"I love you too sweetheart. Sleep now, goodnight" i fall asleep as she plays with my hair gently stroking my arm with her other hand.

Found this in my draft with 100 words so i decided to finish  it. Its from august-
Im working on a xmas one shot sad warning there wont be smut. But after the xmas one yes. Its just a little something for xmas.

So you know
Im working on sugar mommy pt 2 and the Christmas one.
Any other suggestions. Also would you like some  ship like foxxay, mildolyn, Rachel/ally. Or no