babysitting pt3

(For context if you dont remember. Wilhemina have a 3 years ols daughter named esmeralda's and bc of the father of the daughter who was never involved they moved it with esmeralda's babysitter which is the reader:)  )

Y/n

She's resting between my  legs, my finger stroking through her long and beautiful red hair. All i can hear is her soft and low breathing as she is completely relaxed. Esmeralda is sleeping peacefully in her fairy decorated room.

"Y/n?" Wilhemina said turning her head to look at me.

"Yes mina?" I stroke her cheek softly.

"I want you... like... physically. I've been craving you for so long." She pulled away from in between my legs and look into my eyes.

"Mina... really? I- ive been craving for you too. A long while." I say biting my lips and i allow myself to look down at her breast. So perfect like all of her.

"Come here..." i say and she straddle my waist. I put my hand on her waist squeezing it. "Oh god wilhemina, you're so beautiful."

"I- you know how i feel about myself but thank you." She sighed. "I need to say that, I've been in love with you for a while... I've been wanting you for so long. But you know with the way i look i was so scared..  scared that if i would make a move on you, you would simply push us away and i-" i cut her by kissing her deeply my hand making its way to her hair again. Tangling my fingers in them.

She kissed me back instantly,  low moan coming from her.
I caress her waist my finger trailing up to her spine. Brushing them over it. I feel her tongue brush against my bottom lips, i allow access instantly, both of our tongue meeting in heat. My other hand slide down to her stomach caressing you until i reach down her thigh.

I can feel her stiffened. I pulled away from our heated kiss. "Hey... we don't have too d-" she cut me off my pulling my hand down right on where she needed it the most.

"I want to... please y/n. Don't make me wait now." She mumble bringing her lips to my neck and she starts sucking and nibbling.

I trail my fingers up and down her slit. Moaning as she bite my neck and as i feel her wetness. I rubbed her clit slowly melting with our closeness. I dip one finger into her, it slide with no effort. Earning a moan from wilhemina. Music to my ears.

"Y/n! Oh god... please" she maoned loudly and rested her head on my shoulder as she breath heavily. Her moans were turning me on so much. "More... fuck! Please." She begged as more moans escape from her lips.

I let my ring finger make its way inside, with ease. I can tell she's enjoying by the way every single time my fingers move her moans gets higher. She throws her head back biting her lips, which gave me a full view of ber breast  i leaned in wrapping my lips around one of her nipple, making her grab a fistful of my hair.

"Y/n... i- I'm- oh!" She said in between series of moans, she was close.

"Cum for me wil-" i was cut off by a very high pitch scream coming from outside of the bathroom. Wilhemina instantly snapped out of our moments and rush out of the bath as fast she could wrapping a towel around her self.

I follow her as fast possible grabbing my robe and putting it on and we both rushed to esmeralda's room.

Wilhemina is the first to open the door. And she let a sigh of relief seeing that her daughter wasn't hurt.

"Y/n, i wan y/n" she said in between sobs making ne grabby hands. I picked her up and she rest her head on my shoulder.

"Esmeralda tell mommy what happened?" Wilhemina ask her still crying daughter. Which I'm doing my best to calm down.

"Scary dream mommy. Mommy and y/n was hurt. And a mean man! And and and- pow." Is all she could say before crying even more.
(Me an empath sensing she's upset)

"Hey esme, you can clearly see that me and your mommy are okay. Nobody's hurt. I promise you." I said and she nodded as she sniffle a little. "Are you ready to get up or you want to sleep a little more?"

"Mmh..." she put her little finger on her lips and hummed. "I wanna watch movie in your room. Pweaaase!" She looked at me and then at her mom.

I look at Wilhemina and she laughed softly nodding. "Esme your mommy said yes so let's go." I look at Wilhemina before exiting her room and went in mine.
I came back after 5 minutes and she wasn't in esmeralda's room anymore. Wasn't in the bathroom either.

I walk to her room and all i can hear is heavy breathing and moans. Is she? I slowly open her door and she's- yes fingering herself.

I froze in front of her door and looked at her before i walk in her direction.

"Hi..." i sit next to her  and she gasp. "Oh god! I- I'm sorry I really needed to finish i barely could walk i-" i cut her off and kissed her deeply, putting my hand on top of hers making her move her fingers again.

"Mmh..." she moaned as i slide my tongue in her mouth, I began to rub her clit slowly and softly. I pulled away from her lips and she's looking at me mouth wide open.

"Go on... mina." I whispered, she covers her mouth with her other hand and her moans become louder and louder until she cums moaning out my name.

"Y/n... fuck." She pulled her finger out and I'm completely mesmerized by her as i take her hand in mine and bring her fingers to my lips. I swirl my tongue around then cleaning them. I can't deny that im extremely aroused. I free her fingers and smiled.

"Y/n, you have no idea how bad ive been craving for this. Thank you"

"No, thank you. Will you go on a date with me?" I asked my finger running up  and down thigh.

"Yes, I'd love too. Tonight please?" I nodded and kissed her once again. Oh how i love this woman.

Hi! I know this is from my wilhemina one shot but i just updated it and i know not everyone read it. Also sorry for not updating im just really struggling. Im doing my best. Thank you for reading my story still i cant believe we are at 300k reads wow 300 000 thanks you!