the girl next door

I just moved in this new apartment in new york. My husband is working here for a couple of months, so we decided to move here. I have no choice but to follow him, but I'm alome all day, and most nights. Im so aware that he is cheating on me, I'm just waiting for the right time before getting divorced.

Today feel likes its going to be a good day. I wake up hearing a long bang. I sit up straight but then i hear nothing. I grabbed my pack of cigarettes and my lighter and went on the balconym fresh air brush over my skin as im only wearing a silk nightdress. I light up my cigarette looking at the view.
I felt as if someone was staring at me. I turn my head to the side and my eyes meet the prettiest one. Not for long because that girl look down embarrassed.

"Hey! I'm billie, i just moved in couple days ago!" I said loud enough so the girl could hear.

"I'm y/n! Nice meeting you Billie." She said and was about to walk back in her house but i stopped her.

"Want to come over and have a coffee?" I asked her out of the blue.

"Mmh sure I'll come over now that's fine?" I nodded and walk back into my apartment waiting for her. She knocked and i opened the door. And dear god she is beautiful. I let her in and walk to the kitchen making us each a coffee.

"Take a sit. What do you take in your coffe" i asked pouring coffee into our mugs.

"Just milk." She said sitting on one of the chair.
As i walk back to the table with our coffee in hands. I feel her eyes glued on me but more specifically on my chest. I look down noticing that one of my boob is out. I quickly put the mug down and make myself presentable.

"So sorry you had to see this oh god" i said a little bit ashamed.

"Dont be sorry it was a blessing." Y/n mumbled really lowly.

"What?" I asked a didn't understand a word that she said.

"Oh i said no need to be sorry." Her cheeks were as red as a rose.
I felt quite flattered. My husband never looked at me the way y/n did.

"So billie, how do you like it so far here?" She asked sipping on her coffee.

"I didn't like it much but now i do knowing i have a charming girl next door." I winked poorly and chuckled at how embarrassing this was.

"Oh i could say the same you're quite charming yourself billie." She bite her lips.

How can i already be drawn by her. Everything about her seems so perfect.

"Mmh, so y/n, how old are you? If you dont mind me asking of course!" I cross my legs and look at her waiting for maybe an answer.

"I'm 23, and you cant be older than 30." She said sure of herself which made me laugh.

"Oh, I'm 25..." i said with a sad look

"Oh my god im so sorry i really-" i cut her off.

"I'm just joking with you I'm 37. But thank you for saying i look 30." I laughed and she surprisingly laugh too i was expecting to be offended by the little joke i did.

"You're funny, i like you" y/n said with a smile. "Its sad i didn't get to see his neighbors." She said looking at my chest then back up and down to her mug.

I raised my eyebrows and looked down at my chest. "Yes uh? What a shame, maybe i could introduce you." I run my finger up and down the boobs that hasn't been exposed to her yet. She dont know what had gotten into her, she dont know this girl last name and here she is willing to show her her breast.

"Mmh I'd like very much, its quite Impolite of me you know." She put her mug dowm now fully focusing on me.

I hesitated before pulling the left strap of my nightdress down letting it fall, now my left boobs exposed. I can tell my y/n expressions that she wasn't expecting me to actually do it, and i love it. Her mouth if wide open and she gasped.

"Couldn't i see them both i mean they are close friends aren't they?" She said still fully focused on my chest.

I bit my lips and slide the othee strap and let it fall down. Now my whole chest is exposed to her.

"They are beautiful together. Really beautiful Billie." She couldn't take her eyes of it.

"They are a perfect couple. Don't you wanna meet them?" I asked her, loving what was happening.

"Yes oh i- I'd love to meet them." She said and i motioned her to come next to me with my index finger. She didn't waste much time before getting up walking next to me.

Man idk what that it for sure pt 2