sugar mommy pt2

Now sitting in the fancy restaurant, i just can't believe that i actually am here. I mean a milf is making of me her sugar mommy. Let's admit this is everybody's dream. And she was the one dming me. Feels like a dream. She's so beautiful, absolutely stunning, hot, flawless.

"Sweetheart what would you like to eat?" She snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Pasta! Oops sorry pasta please." I said it louder than expected. She laugh and nodded, she ordered my pasta and her meal.

Her hand rest on my thigh squeezing it lightly. "Y/n? Are you free to come to my place after dinner? I think it would be more private. Don't you think? I can feel it you're tense."

"I'm free always billie. I am tense but I'm fine. More than fine. It just feels strange, I've always wanted a sugar mommy but all scams you know until you. But did you just message me because you think I'm pretty?" I asked curiously.

"I just have a good feeling. You have a really good vibe. Great vibe. And well you're absolutely stunning, young and i know you won't have any problems following me around the world." Billie hand wonder further down my thigh. "I'm glad you chose this dress." She slide her hand under the dress caressing my skin. "It makes you look so beautiful." Her hand goes even further. It is extremely hot, literally between my legs.

"T-thank you... what are you d-doing?" I asked biting my lips not to make any sound as her acrylics made contact with my clit through my underwear.

"Nothing. Just enjoy it the food should be here soon" she smirks rubbing my clit through my panties. I was sure she could feel my wetness through them.

"Billie i- mmh" i bite my lips not to make any sound.

"Would you like to come to London with me next week?" She fingers push my panties to the side, her yellow acrylics crushing over my clit lightly. I was so sensitive over her touch, already scared to ruined this dress.

"You're awfully quiet... why is that?" She hummed with a smirk.

"S-sorry- i- i don't know what to talk about. Mmh. I like your nails, they look great." I mumble biting my own nail trying not to make any audible sound.

"Really? Oh well that's good because i love my acrylics. I wouldn't be billie dean howard without them..." she tease my entrance and the waitress come back with our plates. I was expecting her to pull her hand away but she doesn't. She is driving me crazy. Her acrylics brushing over and over on my entrance and my clit. We are in a restaurant. It should definitely feel wrong but it doesn't.

"Aren't you eating y/n." She pushed one finger inside of me making me gasp.
"Sorry- i- mmh seems delicious" i grab my fork with shake hand and took a bite. Her fingers moved slowly in me, certainly driving me insane.

"Good girl" she started eating with her free hand humming at the taste of the food. Her finger curled into me making me jump on my chair. I wont be able to handle it anymore.
I grabbed her hand pulled it away and i rush to the bathroom locking myself inside. I breath heavily against the door trying to convince me that this is bad. Very bad. But why doesn't it feel bad at all. I hear a knock at the door i know its her.

"Just a second!" I say softly and i unlock the door. I look at her she simply pushed me back inside and lock the door.

"Why did you leave? You didn't finish your meal." She pushed me against the door.
"Weren't you enjoying it?" Her hand wrapped around my neck.

"I- it's not that but-we are in a restaurant and- i- I'm a virgin" i bite my lips ashamed. "I don't want my first time to be here in a restaurant bathroom. I want to be in a bed or at least inside of your house." I caress you waist gently and she nodded. "I understand completely. You want to finish your pasta now?"