cordelia

Cordelia pov

Me and y/n I've had an affair for a little while. We haven't went any further than simple making out session.
It all started when i was feeling pretty overwhelmed with being the supreme of this wonderful coven.

Y/n have been here since the academy went public. She was the first to step a foot in when i opened the door. And all of this affair started because y/n was the first one to notice how bad i felt. She would stay up late at night with me as i was drowning under piles of paper work.

One night i simply couldn't sleep, and I cried a bit silently. Little did i know y/n could read my mind. And in a matter of seconds i found her knocking on my door her soft voice telling me it was her knocking. I let her in and she joined me in bed, holding me close and telling me that everything will be okay. That night is for beautiful dreams and rest. I smilied so wide, thats when i knew she was special. This same night, i couldn't help but kiss her lips softly before sleeping soundly on her chest. And since that day every night she would sneak into my room and we would kiss and sleep together.

Today seems different tho,    y/n seems pretty distant since waking up. She completely doesn't want to make any eye contact. She's simply avoiding me. Normally we sit together while eating breakfast,  then we meet in the green house but not today. Even if I'm the supreme, I can't tell what is wrong. Maybe I am overthinking, I still do that often.

The day goes by, and i have not even see y/n once, not for lunch, and now its dinner and she is simply took her plate and went upstairs. I don't want to pressure her or make her uncomfortable ny asking questions. Maybe she is just having  a bad a day.

But when night comes, she isn't joining me in bed and it gets me so worried. After an hour past the time that she usually joins me in bed i put my robe on and walk in direction of her room.

I was about to knock when i heard very faint cry. I open the door slowly, to find y/n curled up in  ball in her bed crying. My heart ache seeing the wonderful woman that i love crying like this. I feel extremely powerless.

"Y/n? Darling? What's wrong" i slowly make my way to her  bed sitting next to her.

She sniffed and turned her head to face me. "I- i- mmh so many things are wrong delia"

I frown and cupped her cheek. "What is wrong y/n please tell me. You're acting so strange." I say feeling so worried

"You! You're wrong, i"m wrong. US! cordelia I love you Im in love with you. You're my supreme and I am so wrong for this." She shouted at me and pulled away.

She thinks we are wrong. But i love her as well. Wait. I do?

"Y/n i love you too. Its not wrong. Im completely in love with you yes i am a supreme but you're no longer a student. This is not wrong.  Who put that in your head."

"What- y-you do? I thought. Emma said you were only in need of comfort and you used me. Since hank... not that I mind being there for you, comforting you I- I just."
I cut her off by crashing my lips on hers.

I pulled away for second to mumble "Emma needs mind her business."

"Delia... so? You really do love me?" Y/n asked biting her lip and looking into my eyes.

"Yes. And how about i show you how much i love you." I caress her waist softly hinting to her what i meant and i see her expression completely changed and she blushed lightly.

"Oh... oh! You w-want.. now- I- mmh yes" i put my index finger on her lips to shush her and i push her hips down straddling her. Her hands rest on my lower back and i smile.