day 12

*fingering*

You just moved into your new house and lets just say its haunted. But in the real terms Even if your friend's and family warned you you didn't, you were low on money and this house was not so expensive. You so took the opportunity, but soon regret it. You barely slept at night, you would hear footsteps, sometimes you feel something pull your leg while you sleep and you hear laughter every night at the same time 12:00.
You were having enough of thus shit not that you were scared it was just super annoying and you bought this house to be in peace.

After 3 weeks of hell you had enough and finally called that Billie dead Howard that your friend been talking about. Apparently she's a woman in her 40s who knows how to talk with ghosts, it can be helpful in the house im leaving in to be honest. Y/n breath why are you stress billie will answer and help you. You called the number your friend had gave you it rang 2 time then a pretty voice answered. "Billie dean how can i help?" Billie said naturally. "Yes i- i like need help my house is haunted i haven't sleep in 3 weeks they are making me crazy." She laughed! Why is she laughing its serious. "They? You qre talking abour ghost? You can see them?" She asked still laughing.
"Mmh no i don't dare to look what is pulling my feet, i mean who would look its creepy as hell." I nervously laughed. "First of all tell me your name and second of all what is your address?" It took couple of seconds to realize she had ask you somethings. "Yes sure i am (y/n)(y/l/n)" you also gave her the adress of the house.
"Oh dear dont tell me they sell you this house!" She sighed.
"Well they did I'm living in it apparently!" You nervously laughed once again. "So y/n I'll be here tomorrow at 9 am. is it fine with you?"
"Yes that's perfect with me. Thank you so much!" You said feeling a bit less nervous. "See you tomorrow y/n try to get some sleep." Saying that she hang up. You were wondering what she looked like. You decided to google her and what you found made you impatient of meeting her. Millions of question were going through your head; is she married, is she gay, is she in a relationship. Would she be able to make these ghosts leave me alone. You sure hope she does.

Since you couldn't sleep in my room you went in the living and set up the couch so you would sleep on it. Everything started, the laughter, the leg pulling and the footsteps. you couldn't sleep. You put your favorite playlist on and finally falling asleep around 3 in the morning, you had completely forgot to charge your phone so it died while you were sleeping. That means no alarms to wake you up tomorrow before billie arrived.

You were sleeping heavily, it was the first night you actually slept good. You wake up rubbing your eyes and yawning loudly. You stand up letting the soft sheet falling on the floor revealing your half naked body. You always sleep in your underwear only. Suddenly you heard cough. You turn around and notice the presence of someone. It was billie she was sitting on the chair next to the couch.
You stand there mot moving looking at her. "Goodmorning!" She said with a smirk looking at you. You immediately cover your chest by crossing your arms, she laughed. "What time is it? How did you get in?" You ask laughing nervously. "Its 11:11am dear, and i knock and i got no answer so i enter the door wasn't locked." You sighed "oh fuck why did you let me sleep and did you watch me sleep, you are a creep" you nervously giggled she looked at you with a strange look. "Well darling you seem to be so peaceful, i can tell you haven't slept in a while." You said nothing and run in your room and closed the door. What of the actual fuck. You quickly grabbed your hoodie and a pair of leggings. You went of your room with still messy hair and walk back in the living room to found billie smoking her cigarette.
"As you said i can't sleep those ghost are keeping me awake, i doubt that they are bad in the contrary i think they are good. I dont mind them i just want them to respect my privacy." You said in one breath billie was making you nervous.
"Y/n breath what about you eat something and then we will discuss" she said smoking her cigarette. "Yeah, do you want a coffee?" You ask walking into your kitchen. "Yes please" she said following you. There was something about billie that made you so nervous, but in a good way. You made coffee and some toast for yourself, once it was ready you hand her her coffee and sat on the chair. You handed billie her coffee with a shy smile. "So darling with all of these ghosts you still sleep half naked."
"Yeah well that's the only way i sleep fine actually." You said shyly. "Oh i see" saying so billie tease your leg with her foot, it gives you shivers all the way up. You choke on your toast as she giggled.