#4 "Fake Relationship"

*Beep Beep* 
ughh....
"I turned off my alarm and got up so I could go and take a shower, Honestly I don't know how to tell the girls that I'm in a "Fake relationship" with jimin,They are most likely not going to believe me and think that we are dating so I'm just not going to tell them anything,As I got out of the shower I started to get dressed.All I'm hoping for today is that jimin doesn't make a stupid mistake and announce that we are a thing"
*Ding*
"I looked over at my phone to see a new message,it's currently 7:04 and the girls never really text me at this time,as I checked it said unknown number"

All I'm hoping for today is that jimin doesn't make a stupid mistake and announce that we are a thing"*Ding*"I looked over at my phone to see a new message,it's currently 7:04 and the girls never really text me at this time,as I checked it said un...

"Ughh

"Ughh..."
"Who does he think he is huh? I looked at the time and it was 7:10 great 30 more min and I'm not even done,I got up from my chair and headed downstairs so I could have breakfast"
Mom:Good morning hun..
Leigh:Good morning....
Mom:You seem to be in a bad mood..What happend?
Leigh:Ughh it's nothing it's just that jimin is going to come and pick me up-I mean Lisa and I told her not to heh yeah
"She just stared at me confused"
Mom:Who's jimin-
*Beep*
Leigh:I have to go mom she's here bye love you!
"I quickly ran out the house and saw jimin in his car waiting for me,great now everyone is going to see me get out of jimin's car and think we are dating,I started walking towards his car and got inside"
Jimin:Hey...did you have breakfast?
"Crap I forgot to eat I was trying to avoid my moms question that I completely forgot about my breakfast"
Leigh:Um I'm not that hungry-
Jimin:I don't find that acceptable so let's go and get you something to eat
Leigh:Jimin...no I'm fine I'm not hungry plus I could eat the schools breakfast...
Jimin:Cmon don't tell me you actually eat the schools junk? 
Leigh:I mean no-but maybe just for today
Jimin:Too bad...stay here and I will go get you a breakfast sandwich...
Leigh:Ughh fine
"He closed the door and ran inside the cafe we were infront of,as I was waiting outside I noticed that there was another car behind us I don't know if it was following us but I'm getting freaked out,I saw jimin coming back with the food"
Jimin:Here eat this-What's this?
Leigh:The money
Jimin:You don't have to pay me back you know that right
Leigh:No have to I don't like it when someone pays for me and I don't pay them back
Jimin:No put it back in your handbag
Leigh:Jimin..Please
Jimin:Ugh fine
Leigh:Thanks...
"I put the 5 dollars in his hand and grabbed my sandwich and started eating it,I kept on looking behind us to see if the black car was following us and I was right it was I decided to ask jimin and see if he knows them"
~Jimins POV~
Leigh:Hey jimin...
Jimin:Yeah what's up?
Leigh:Do you know that black car that's been following us?
"I looked at my rear view mirror and noticed it,I did know who it was,it's my body guards but I can't tell her why I have body guards following me"
Jimin:..Umm it's-
Leigh:Is it the guys?
Jimin:Yeah it's Jungkook he must have found us and is following us to scare you hah
Leigh:Ohh...
"I quickly texted my man to tell them to stop following me and they quickly listened as I didn't see them anymore"
Leigh:Oh he turned?
Jimin:Were here!
"She was getting out of the car but I quickly stopped her"
Jimin:Wait!
Leigh:What?
Jimin:Your backpack is open..let me close it for you
Leigh:It's fine I can do it myself-
Jimin:Let me just close it
"As I got behind her I slipped in her 5 dollars that she gave me"
Jimin:Done lets go!
~Leigh's POV~
"We started walking inside and ofcourse we caught everyone's attention,I mean we weren't even doing anything that was eye catching we were just walking next to each other"
Girl 1:Omo! are they dating?
Girl 2: No they can't
Girl 3:They do kinda look good together-
Girl 2: Do you want to die?
Girl 3:Sorry..
"I'm not a fan of this kind of attention,so I started to slowly put my head down trying to not make any eye contact with anyone,but then I felt someone grab my hand I quickly looked at my hand then up at jimin who has a huge smirk on his face I tried pulling a away but I couldn't"
Leigh:jimin...let go..
Jimin:What I cant hold my girlfriend's hand?
Leigh:Yeah but it's just that I haven't told any of the girls about this damn bet-
Lisa:Leigh!
Leigh:Lisa!hey! Oh hi Jungkook
Jungkook:Hey...
Lisa:Umm...What are you hiding?
Leigh:W-what?
Lisa:Behind you in your hand-and why is jimin so close to you?
Leigh:Uh..umm well-
"I felt jimin lean in in my ear and whisper to me"
Jimin:You haven't told them?
Leigh:N-no did you?
Jimin:Now I am...
Leigh:Oh-wait! What?!
Jimin:Hey Jungkook you know how yesterday you said if I dated Leigh we would become so powerful in school
Lisa:You said that?
Jungkook:I mean yeah they would they're both popular
Leigh:Jimin I don't think it's the right time...
Lisa:Right time?
Jimin:Well me and Leigh are dating now!
Lisa:Dating?!
~Lunch time~
Lisa:Okay are you going to explain to us how you and Jimin are a thing now?
Jennie:Pfft..What?
Rose:Wait your dating him out of all people!
Leigh:Shhh...the whole school doesn't need to know..
Jennie:What's the point of hiding it if jimin's fan girls are already glaring at you..
"I turned around to only see them staring at me with angry faces and glaring at me I'm sure if they could kill me in their minds I would be dead by now"
Jisoo:So are you going to explain?
Leigh:Ugh okay fine...but we aren't dating
Lisa:Jimin literally said-
Leigh:It's a bet
Jennie:Bet? For what?
Leigh:We just betted to see who could stay loyal the longest since he always cheats when ever he dated a girl
Jennie:Oh I honestly thought you guys were dating...
Leigh:Well what about you and Tae huh? You guys were hitting it off at the party!
Jennie:Yah! We are just talking!
Rose:Shhh you guys are loud!
Jisoo:Well talking about them look who's coming...
"I looked behind us and saw the guys walking towards us as they reached our table they sat right next to us"
Namjoon:Hello girls how have you guys been?
Jisoo:We're good!
Jimin:Hello princess
Leigh:New nickname?
Jimin:You don't like it ?
Leigh:It's ok
Rose:Aww you guys are soo cute!
Leigh:Do you want to die?
Rose:*clears throat*...Sorry
Jennie:It looks like we are all good now,jimin and Leigh aren't arguing no more,Jungkook and Lisa are dating again
Jisoo:and Tae and you are talking...
Jennie:shhh..*smiling*
"Not going to lie but today's lunch was really fun with the guys here we were all enjoying ourselves until I noticed Jennie stop laughing and look worried,I turned around to see what she was staring at"
Leigh:Shit...
Jimin:Huh?
"Taehyung gets hit right in the face by Kai"
Kai:You think you could touch what's mine huh?*punch*
Jennie:S-Stop! K-Kai!
Kai:You shut up!
Taehyung;Yah! Don't yell at her like that!*punch*
Leigh:aren't you going to help him?
"I looked at jimin and the rest of the guys who were just staring at taehyung and Kai fight"
Jimin:We can't interfere it's not our fight...
Leigh:Interfere my ass..
Jimin:Leigh! Wait!
"I walked towards Kai"
Leigh:Yah! Kai enough of this crap!
"He stopped punching Taehyung and got up from the floor and started walking towards me"
Kai:Well,Well if it isn't the whore of the school*laughing*
Leigh:really?! Me a whore how about you huh? Now that Jennie is happy with someone you don't like that you left Jennie first!-
Kai:SHUT UP!
"He lifted his hand up and I just waited to get hit but nothing I slowly opened my eyes only to see a hand stopping Kai I looked behind me and it was jimin,then out of no where Taehyung tackled Kai to the floor"
Leigh:Jimin?...
Jimin:I told you not to interfere...
Leigh:whatever...
Jennie:Stop! Please!*crying*
Leigh:Hey Jennie lets go you don't have to see this...
"I quickly pulled Jennie from the crowd to the bathroom,once I was cleaning her up the door opened and it was the rest of the girls"
Jennie:*sniff* why does he always come back when I don't love him no more...
Rose:Because he thinks he owns you in which he doesn't...
Lisa:And you are you crazy?!
Leigh:Me?crazy?
Lisa:How could you just interfere like that you know Kai could have hurt you badly..
Leigh:But he didn't...
Lisa:Because of jimin if jimin wasn't there you would have been dead meat by now...
Leigh:Whatever....
*Bell rings*
Jisoo:Cmon lets go to class now...
"They all started to walk out the door one by one"
Rose:Aren't you coming?
Leigh:I think I'm going to be late...
Rose:Whatever you say...
"She closed the door and left,I just stared at my self in the mirror mad and confused"
Leigh:Why was he there?
"While I was having an argument with Kai,I noticed Taemin standing behind him in crowd,but he was cheering for Kai when he was beating Taehyung up,didn't he see me and Kai arguing?"
Leigh:Ughh...it's fine he probably doesn't know that we aren't in good terms with Kai...
"As I was about to walk out of the bathroom the lights went out and I couldn't see anything I started to get freaked out since I don't like being in dark places then the lights went back on but E:U was standing infront of me and she threw water at my face which made me close my eyes then I felt a sharp pain in back as if someone kicked me,I was in the ground getting beat by E:U and Aisha I'm guessing"
E:U:You think you could get away with that so easily!
Aisha:Just you watch once Yerin comes back she will be happy that we beat you!
E:U:You don't deserve Jimin! *slap*
~Lisa's POV~
"We were in dance class watching everyone dance we usually go first but we can't dance with out Leigh,She hasn't come back from the bathroom which is making me worried I already texted her multiple times but she hasn't answered"
Lisa:Did she answer any you?
Jennie:No...
Rose:That's odd she said she was going to come late to this class not miss a whole period..
Jennie:Maybe after everything she doesn't feel good and decided to just skip class...
Jisoo:But Leigh isn't like that she always shows up to class even if she feels like crap...
Lisa:Do you think jimin might know something?
"They just stared at me unsure,I stood up from where I was sitting and started walking to where the guys were standing"
Jungkook:Oh hey babe...
Lisa:Hey..um jimin can I ask you something?
Jimin:Yeah what is it?
Lisa:Have you seen Leigh-Nevermind you weren't with her during that time
"I started walking away from them until I felt someone grab my wrist to stop me,I turned around to be faced with jimin"
Jimin:What's going on? Is leigh okay?
~Jimin's POV~
"I was getting more frustrated at the fact that Lisa doesn't want to tell me what happened to Leigh,and now that I notice Leigh isn't in class so I'm even more concerned"
Jimin:Lisa where's Leigh?
Lisa:I-I don't know I already tried texting her but she doesn't answer...
Jimin:Did she say anything when you last saw her?
Rose:She said she was going to come late for this class that's all plus Leigh isn't the type to skip a whole class period especially dance class
" I got up from where I was sitting and started running out of the class towards the bathrooms close to the cafeteria,then I saw a girl leaving the girls bathroom "
Jimin:Hey you!
Girl:Me?
Jimin:Yeah,Umm I have a question when you went in there did you see a girl?
Girl:a girl? No..no one is in the bathroom...
Jimin:Can you check again please..
Girl:sure...
"She walked back in then came out"
Girl:Sorry but there's no one in there
Jimin:oh thanks though..
"I started walking around I then pulled out my phone and started texting her"

  "Cmon! Leigh answer you damn phone,I went to her locker and opened it since she doesn't have a lock on it her things were still there,then I heard someone walking down the hallway"Leigh:J-Jimin?

Leigh:J-Jimin?...
"I saw Leigh walking down the hallways with bruises all over her hands and face,I quickly ran towards her and hugged her tightly,I felt my shirt getting wet from her tears"
Jimin:Hey everything is going to be fine....your safe now...
Jimin:We should go to the nurses office...
Leigh:*sniff*n-no we can't go there
Jimin:Why? Look at you your covered with scratches and bruises-
Leigh:Take me to my house instead...please
"She kept on looking down at her feet not wanting to make eye contact with me at all"
Jimin:*sigh*fine let me grab your stuff
"We started walking outside the school towards my car,I turned on my car and started driving to her house.part of me started getting angry"
Jimin:Who did this to you?
Leigh:Who else do you think it would be?
Jimin:I thought Yerin was suspended for 3 more day?
Leigh:No but her minions E:U and Aisha they attacked me when I was in the bathroom when I least expect it...
"My grip on the steering wheel got tighter when I heard that, she was completely vulnerable"
Jimin:Let me help you out of the car...
Leigh:Oh ok
~Leigh's POV~
"I opened the door to my house and walked in I went straight to the bathroom and got the first aid kit"
Jimin:Do you need help with that?
Leigh:Huh...no I can do it plus you should get back to school I don't want to be the reason towards why you get in trouble...
Jimin:Let me help-
Leigh:Jimin I can do it myself I promise...you should get going now
Jimin:....fine but call me if anything happens okay
Leigh:Yeah whatever
"He walked out and I just sighed of relief but then I felt warm tears flowing down my cheeks,I was in pain my whole body was weak I didn't want jimin to stay because I didn't want to show him my weak self
I grabbed the first aid kit and opened it and started applying the rubbing alcoholic on my arm and it burned"
Leigh:ahhh!
"I tried my best to get up but I couldn't great now what am I suppose to tell my mom what happened to me "
*Later*
~? POV~
Aisha: Ow! My head..huh where am I?
E:U:You finally woke up...
Aisha:Where are we?! Why are we tied up?!
E:U:Shhh! You have to be quiet....
Aisha:Are you crazy?! I'm not staying silent?HELLO! Anyone there?!
E:U: Do you want to die? Be quiet or else he will hurt you..
Aisha:Who is "he"?-
?:Well look who finally woke up...
Aisha:Oh my help us please!
E:U:Aisha be quiet...
Aisha:Be quiet E:U! Don't you want to get out!
? :You should listen to your little friend there...
Aisha:Are you going to help us sir or no! I'm going to call the police when I get out!-*slap*
?:Do you ever shut up?
Aisha:*sniff*...W-Who are you?
?:someone who you shouldn't have messed with...
Aisha:....Ha Sung Woon?-*gunshot*
E:U:AHHH! Help me ?!