#2 "Frienemies"

{Leigh's POV}
Yerin:She hit me first!...
Leigh:Pfft..But who came in the room and slapped me infront of everyone?...
Mr.Lee: Girls enough...Yerin you will be expelled for 3 days-
Yerin: Excuse me?! But she jumped me she could have broken my face!
Mr.Lee:*sigh* and you Leigh-Anne you will have detention for 3 days
Leigh-Fine....
Yerin-Um aren't you listening to me?!
Mr.Lee:Leigh you can go now,and Yerin I already called your parents...
Yerin:I was the one who got jumped and I'm the one who's getting expelled?!
"Honestly I don't really mind detention,it's almost like my second home the teachers who usually stay there already know me,plus I honestly need sometime to do my homework so it won't be as bad.
*Bell rings*
Schools is already over,as I was walking with the girls we talked about random things,we got to my locker"
Lisa:So are we still doing the hang out afterschool?
Leigh: Can't...
Lisa: Why?!
Jennie: Dont you remember? She beat the crap out of yerin...
Lisa: Great for how long?
Leigh: 3 days honestly I expected more days but I won't complain, We can hang out another day sorry
Lisa: Yeah, yeah
Jisoo: oh sorry girls I have to go my ride is here..
Jennie:Bye!
"We waved goodbye to jisoo while I was watching her leave in the corner of my eye I saw jimin what looked to be kissing a girl? Seriously? you gotta do it infront of everyone,a saw some girls who seemed sad but some looked pissed,well all I gotta say is that girl who is kissing jimin isn't coming to school tomorrow"
Lisa:Well I gotta go too,I have to drop these two children off at there house..
Jennie:Hey! I'm not a child
Lisa: You act like one...
Leigh: *Laughing*ok well bye see you guys tomorrow!
Rose:Bye!
"I turned the other way and started to walk to the detention room,I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking and I bumped into someone and fell down"
Leigh-ow!
?:Oh sorry,here let me help you up..
Leigh:Oh thanks-Taemin?
Taemin-Hey! Leigh haven't seen you in such a long time
"Taemin and I used to be childhood friends,His father and my father are friends.When we were younger Taemin would always come to my house so we can have play dates, He was someone I was always really close almost like an older brother
Then his father had to move to Seoul so he could do business over there so that meant he had to also move I remember I even begged his father to let him stay with me but he just laughed at me I'm guessing he found me cute during that time I was around 10 years old so I haven't seen him in about 8 years total"
Leigh:What are you doing here?
Taemin:What you don't miss me?
Leigh:What of course I do but I'm just surprised
Taemin:Right,Well my father let me come back here and let me live on my own since I'm old enough he also put me in this school to study
Leigh:What?! You have your own place!
Taemin:oh for a second I thought you were excited because I was coming to this school...
Leigh:I mean yeah that amazing but you having your own place is even better!...
Taemin:Wanna come over?
Leigh:can't I have detention...
Taemin:Detention?why? What happened?
Leigh:It's a long story...I should probably get going now I don't want to be late or else they will give me more days to stay...
Taemin:Right we don't want that
Leigh:Well bye!
Taemin:bye!
"I started to head to the detention room,With a big smile without noticing I'm just really happy that Taemin is back I haven't seen him in such a long time once I entered the classroom there was about 5 student I don't know who they are since I wasn't really paying attention to them I sat next to the window and started taking out my homework"
Jimin:Are you that happy to be here?
Leigh:what? No, now am not*annoyed*
Jimin:What I thought you were happy because I was here..
Leigh:Ha in your dreams..
Jimin:I never thought that you would beat the crap out of her like that...
Leigh:Who? Yerin ofcourse I would if she really thinks I will let her talk to me like that she must be crazy...
Jimin:So...who is he?
Leigh:*confused*who?
Jimin:The guy you were talking to outside...
Leigh:Oh Taemin? He's just a childhood friend that's all-Wait why should I explain to you my friends?
Jimin:Because I need to know all of my love's friends*smirking*
Leigh:Stop....don't call me that
Jimin:What you don't like the name "love" maybe I should call you "babe" that sounds better, doesn't it?
Leigh:Stop I'm not one of your toys that you can play with why don't you go with Yerin I'm sure she would let you play with her..
Jimin:Nah she's not my type..
Leigh:Than what's your type?
Jimin:a girl who isn't easy to get....
Leigh:Really? But what about all those girls you dated they all practically gave their body for you
Jimin:what about you what's your type?
Leigh:Well a boy who isn't a player...
Jimin:Really? You're calling me a player...
Leigh:Jimin how many girls have you dated? Wait let me guess almost all the girls who have come to this school...
Jimin:and what about you?how many have you dated?
Leigh:I-they don't count-
Jimin-Exactly! See Leigh we already have something in common
Leigh:Common my ass,We will never have anything in common so don't even try,I'm not someone who tries to play with boys hearts and use them for sex
Jimin:Me? Use them never
Leigh:Dont try to act innocent I'm sure your no virgin
Jimin:And you? are you virgin?
Leigh:am not going to tell you about my sex life jimin
Jimin:See that's why your relationships don't last long your boring
Leigh:If me not giving my body to perverted guys mean I'm boring than call me boring all you want
Jimin:maybe if I help-
Leigh:Look jimin it was really nice talking to you as a classmate,but I'm not here to be your toy nor your friend if your really in need for someone to pleasure you than your talking to the wrong person I would really appreciate it if you would leave me alone...
"Before jimin can say something the door opened and it was Mrs.Mae shes a teacher that all students dislike because she's extremely strict honestly I was happy that it was her so jimin could stop talking to me,I don't know what has gotten in him,me and him are no friends so the fact that he's sitting here talking to me as if we are "best friends" is kinda weird but because I'm normal im just going to ignore him,through out the rest of detention everything went smoothly,after words I was walking to my car until I heard someone yell my name"
Jimin:Leigh! Wait I have to ask you something...
Leigh: what now?
Jimin:Um hobi is throwing a party and he wanted me to tell you and the girls if you guys wanted to come....
Leigh:I don't know...
Jimin:Cmon it's not like you guys will do anything this weekend
Leigh:Well what about Lisa I'm sure she won't come...
Jimin: Look about what happened during lunch, jungkook really wanted to talk to Lisa...
Leigh:Is he really that desperate?
Jimin:Leigh I'm being serious, he hasn't been himself. After he broke up with her everything was fine but then he started to stop hanging out with us and he always looks sad every time a girl tries to talk to him he pushes them away,then one day we went over to his house only to find him drunk while mentioning Lisa,he stopped drinking because Jin scolded him...
"This is my first time seeing him serious,for some reason I really feel bad for jungkook,maybe he really does miss Lisa for her,I could tell jimin is really worried for Jungkook,I never really thought jungkook would start drinking because of Lisa"
Leigh:*sigh*and what do you want me to do?
Jimin:convince Lisa to come to the party...
Leigh:.......fine but I can't promise that she will come
Jimin:See I knew I could count on you my love..
Leigh:Bye!
Jimin:Wait!Im sorry I forgot you wanted to be called babe!
"I started walking to my car ignoring what jimin was saying,honestly how can jimin be so serious then a blink of an eye be so immature,I turned on my car and headed back home"
Mom:Why are you late?
Leigh:sorry mom I got detention so I had to stay afterschool
Mom:What did you do this time?
Leigh:Me? I didn't do anything this time this girl was saying rude things in front of my face so I had enough of her.....
Mom:*sigh* well at least I taught you to defend yourself ....oh and your father isn't coming home tonight...
Leigh:again?
Mom:Yes honey you know working in a company isn't easy...
Leigh:I know but he hasnt come home for dinner in such a long time....
Mom:You need to understand that this couple of days it just got more busy for him...
Leigh:*sigh* I'm going to my room
"I walked towards my room,I was sad but angry I understand that working in a company is a lot but I feel like he's putting his job first before his own family,even on the days when he does come home he is always in his office doing extra work or in the bedroom getting sleep,I rarely see him.When I was younger I always felt horrible because during our school Christmas carols both parents usually come to see there kid singing Christmas songs, I would always see everyone with their dad and mom but my dad never came to one of my Christmas concerts one time a classmate of mine even asked me if I even had a dad,which made me realize that me and my father don't really hang out a lot,He is also a reason why I don't have siblings after I was born he would hang out with me but then his job started to take over his life that he told my mom to not have anymore children since he felt that he wouldn't get time to hang out with him or her,even now I wish I had a younger sibling especially younger sister since I want to teach her lots of things and be her role model"
*The next day*
"During school every thing went smoothly,nothing bad happened surprisingly Yerin's minions didn't try to mess with me at all so that's good I guess"
*After-school*
Rose:What are you guys doing this weekend?
Jisoo:I'm not doing much
Lisa:Same probably catch up with some work I need to do
Rose:We should hang out! What day though Saturday or Sunday?
Lisa:Sunday
Jennie:What no?! Saturday!
Rose:What about you Leigh what day should we choose?
Leigh:Um well...none
Jennie: What?
Leigh: Well we were invited to a party so I thought why not go...
"they looked at me with a surprised/ curious expression"
Jisoo: Who invited us?
Leigh: Well um hobi....
Jennie: Yeah...no
Leigh: Why not?
"I knew exactly why not, but I need to try to convince Lisa to come to the party, when I said hobi Lisa got extremely silent she's probably uncomfortable which I completely understand I would be uncomfortable if we were invited to a party by a friend of my ex boyfriend"
Jennie:What do you mean " why not" ? We can't go
Leigh: Well what about you two?
Rose: well I kinda want to go I mean we haven't gotten all glamorous in such a long time
Jisoo:Yeah and we haven't gone to a party in such a long time
Jennie:You guys are kidding me right?
Lisa:It's fine you girls can go to a party where bts is at,I can stay home and just do some home work
Leigh:But we want you to come
Lisa:I don't know...
Leigh:Cmon Lisa it's not like we are going to even hang out with bts, yeah they invited us but we aren't going every where they are going plus maybe you can find your self a new man...
Rose:ahem your talking about your self also
Leigh:Yeah,yeah....so what do you say?
Lisa:*sigh*.....Fine but only because you guys want me to go!
Jennie:Yay! Wait what are we going to wear?We have to go shopping!
*later*
Rose:Can we take a break my legs hurt!?
Jennie:Your fine we still need to find Lisa's, Leigh's and my outfit plus you seem a little fuller Im sure a walk can't hurt...
Rose:....Wait? What do you mean fuller?!
Jisoo:Enough...me and rose will go and take a break you girls can go and find your outfit once you guys are done you can find us in the food court
Leigh:Ok well see you guys there...bye-
Jennie-Omo lets go in there!
"Before I could finish Jennie grabbed me and started pulling me into a store,as we walked in it seemed as if there was lots of options,of what to wear honestly I don't know what am going to wear at the party I don't have an outfit in mind so currently I'm kinda depending on Jennie"
Leigh:Have you found anything?
Lisa:No I don't really know what to wear...
Leigh:Well how are you feeling right now? I mean like do you feel wearing something sexy?cool?
Lisa:Something....Comfortable but sexy at the same time...
Leigh:I'm not the best stylist but I can help you find something...
Lisa:Thanks*smiling*
"As we were fitting dress after dress we finally found something for Lisa,and this outfit honestly suits her a lot"
Jennie:Oh that's pretty outfit!...
Lisa:Really?! Leigh helped me find my outfit...
Jennie:Did you find you're outfit?
Leigh:Umm...no
Jennie:And how do you expect to find a boyfriend if you don't know what to wear? Cmon!
"After we found my outfit,we went down to the food court and met up with rose and jisoo we decided to eat together,then we all left back to our homes.When I got home I noticed that my dad's car was there but also someone else's but I don't recognize it"
Leigh:I'm home!-oh hello Mr.Lee
Mr.Lee:Hello Leigh haven't seen you in such a long time...
Leigh:Yeah...heh
Mr.Lee:Taemin told me you guys ran into each other yesterday at school
Leigh:Oh yeah we did I was honestly surprised he was back never thought you would let him come back
Mr.Lee:*laughing*You must still remember the day you begged me to let Taemin stay with you huh?
Leigh:Of course I do that was the worst day for me
Dad:Ahem! Aren't you going to greet me also?
Leigh:Dad!
"I quickly ran into his arms and hugged him tight , I missed this feeling,Well more that I missed my dad"
Dad:How are you? Have you eaten?
Leigh:Yeah I'm fine what about you?
Dad: Am also fine..I'm happy to be back home with you and your mother
Leigh:Your staying now!
Dad:For today yes but tomorrow I will have to work
Leigh:Oh...
Mom:Hey you may come and eat now!..
"We walked into the dining room ,and everything was already set up then I noticed taemin helping my mom bringing the food in,we all sat down and started to eat, while my parents and taemin's dad were having their conversation me and Taemin were catching up with each other we talked about many things from dumb ones all the way to our relationships well I kinda lied to him I told him I only had about 3 but I have dated more than that but I don't want him to think I'm some slut who sleeps around.Im not going to lie but Taemin has gotten extremely handsome,I'm not the only one who also thinks that, during school today I have about 4 classes with him and in each class almost all the girls were drooling over him which really made me disgusted not because I'm jealous I just really find it  cringe when they try to be cute or sexy towards him."
Dad:We actually have been talking about doing a collab with the Parks...
Mom:Really?! I heard the Park's are extremely big and powerful through out the business market...
Mr.Lee:and that's why we want to collab with them...
" The Park's" Why does that sound so familiar I mean  "park" is a common sur name in Korea"