#8 "Ex childhood friend"

Leigh's POV
Mr.park-have you met su-min before ?
Leigh-Well um...
"Everyone was just staring at me waiting for a response jimin nor his mother were saying anything"
Su-min- yeah we met at our home , she is Oppas girlfriend!
"Everyone clearly was shocked but jimin had a full smirk on his face as if he was enjoying everything that was going down"
Mom-Boyfriend?
Leigh-We aren't dating-
Jimin-We arent?
"I looked at jimin with a shocked face what the fuck is he saying does he think I was born yesterday?"
Dad-Honey you should of told us about your relationship with park jimin
Leigh-Well I never knew we were dating in the first place
Mom- so are you guys dating or not?
Jimin-We are right babe
"I was just speechless that I stayed silent"
Mr.Park-Well you should have said that the first time you met Mr.min jimin...
"When he said that I was confused did jimin meet my dad before this does that mean jimin knew all along about everything towards why he wanted to make this stupid bet with me?, everything was going smoothly up until they said that they needed to talk privately about important things so I had to accompany jimin to drop off su-min off as I carried her out of his car and jimin helped direct me where her room was ,I laid her in her bed and tucked her in, I slowly backed away from her trying to not wake her up I closed the door only for jimin to be staring at me with a smirk on his face"
Jimin-Never knew you would be such a great mother babe
Leigh-Shut up jimin didn't I tell you to stop calling me that
Jimin-ok I'm sorry princess
Leigh- Look I'm sorry jimin were done okay this whole "bet" is over so leave me the fuck alone
"I started to walk away from him toward the front door of his house"
Jimin-And where are you going?
Leigh-None of your fucking business
Jimin-Language princess
Leigh-Language my ass
Jimin-I'm warning you babe
"I turned around completely pissed off like who does he think he is honestly I can't believe I actually had feeling's for an immature douchbag like him"
Leigh-I told you to not call me that! I'm not one of your fucking toys!-
Jimin-Okay that's it..
"Before I could finish he grabbed me and Carried me heading upstairs somewhere in which I'm guessing his bedroom"
Leigh-Jimin! Let me goo!
Jimin-shush it or else you will wake up su-min
"As we arrived to his room he pinned me down on his bed while staring at me, I was extremely pissed off that I wasn't even looking at him. But towards my left"
Jimin- Leigh look at me...
Leigh-....
Jimin-*sigh* Leigh I'm sorry okay me and Yerin didn't do anything that night
Leigh- oh really so you guys didn't kiss? You didn't call her over after you were practically begging me to be yours ? Why? Huh?
"for some reason my voice started to crack up, and tears were falling from my cheeks , he slowly started to let go of my hands and I started to hit him while crying"
Leigh- why are you like that jimin-ah?! *crying* Why can't you be different?!
"I then felt him embrace me with his arms I just cried in his arms, at this point I must be insane I shouldn't be crying for him I should be slapping him screaming at him not crying"
Jimin- babe...please calm down...I promise I never called her...yes I know I shouldn't have kissed her but I was just frustrated I know thats no excuse but please let me show you I can change just for you
Leigh-....
Jimin-Leigh please tell me anything, tell me what to do and I will do it just for you...
Leigh-Anything?
Jimin-Yes princess anything
Leigh-you promise that you will change?*sniff*
Jimin-Yes babe...
Leigh-Can we just cuddle for now....I- I miss your touch...
jimin-*Smiling* okay then we can cuddle this whole night
~The next morning~
Jimin's POV
"I woke up with the sun rays hitting my face I was about to get up when I felt a heavy weight on my chest then I noticed Leigh sleeping, a small smile appeared on my face without noticing,I just stared at her face, she looks beautiful even when sleeping then I remembered that night with Yerin"
~1 day ago~
Jimin's POV
"We were making out,but then I just stopped and pushed her I didn't feel like continuing with her"
Yerin-What's wrong love?
Jimin-Yerin get out I don't feel like it right now
Yerin- But-
Jimin-I said get out
Yerin- Is it because of that bitch ?
Yerin - what's the point of her honestly, I'm way better then her I give you everything you want she doesn't-
Jimin-And I don't need anything from you anymore
Yerin- what?-
Jimin-Now get out before I do *glaring*
Yerin-Fine have it your way
~End of flashback~
Leigh- are you done staring at me?
"She tucked her face under the sheets which I found really adorable"
Jimin-No, I'm not
Leigh-How long we're you staring at me for?
Jimin-Not that long just for about 3-5 mins
Leigh-Oh....wait
*She sat up and looked around*
Leigh-Ugh why didn't you tell me to wake up, so I could've gone home
Jimin-Why? Didn't you sleep good here in my arms?
"She turned her face towards me, then I noticed dried tears on her face which made me feel angry towards myself"
Leigh's POV
Leigh-Nah I sleep better when I'm alone
"Lie"
"Honestly I have been stressed out these couple of days that lately my sleep schedule is a mess, but I didn't want jimin to feel even more proud of himself,I can't just let him get away with what he did to me even if I don't want to be cold towards him I have to or else he will see my weak side that he has on me"
Jimin-Leigh...I'm really sorry I know I was an asshole yesterday and I understand that the "bet" is over but-
Leigh- One more week...
Jimin-What?-
Leigh-you have one more week to make me fall for you....
"I just looked away trying to not make eye contact, but I just heard him laughing next to me, I turned my head only to see him with a smile on his face"
Leigh- You better be grateful, I never give boys who I have dated another chance!
Jimin-So we were dating?
Leigh-I- I mean it was fake but still be grateful!
Jimin-*laughing* ok then thank you princess, Cmon get up so I can take you to have breakfast
Leigh-B-But I don't have clothes here....
Jimin-I can take you home....
Leigh-ok then...
"As he headed to his closet I laid back down staring at the ceiling, What the fuck am I doing? Why did I give him another chance I mean what am I suppose to tell the girls now , I fell for him so I decided to give him another chance? Ugh"
Jimin-Let's go
Leigh-Yeah
"As we headed to my house I was staring outside my window thinking of way to tell the girls about this, until I felt something on my thigh, I looked over only to see jimins hand open, at first I was confused to what he wanted then it hit me he wants to hold hands, I slowly slipped my hand to his, and I noticed his smile on his face which for some reason That made me happy, once we got to my house I quickly got out and went inside and tried to be fast"