#3 "Bet"

~Jimin's POV~
"I was calling Jungkook over and over again but he wouldn't answer,I may be goofy and seem like I don't care about people but Jungkook is like my younger brother so him not answering is making me worried for some reason I feel like he's drunk I grab my car keys and start walking out my room while I was about to open the door someone called my name"
Mom: Where are you going?
Jimin:Mom...you scared me, I was just gonna go to jungkook's house that's all...
Mom:Dont come home late...We are having guest later you know how your father gets when you keep guest waiting...
Jimin: Yeah I know..Bye
Mom:Bye...love you
"I left the house and got in my car,Great I complete forgot we had guest over today I guess my father is having a guy who wants to collab with us,I never heard of this guy so I'm curious why he choose us,as I arrived at jungkook's house, I went and knocked until someone opened the door"
Maid: Yes? Who is it-Oh! Mr.Park come on in....
Jimin:Thanks....is um Jungkook home?
Maid:Oh yeah....but um I think he's drinking again..
Jimin:*Sigh*...Thank you for telling me
"I started to walk towards his room,as I open it I saw him outside in his balcony leaning against the railing"
Jimin:How many times do we have to tell you?
Jungkook:Oh! Hyung your here...Want something to drink?
Jimin:No and I think your also done drinking...
Jungkook:What? Noo...the party has just begun...
"I walked towards him and took the glass of alcohol out of his hand"
Jimin:The party is tomorrow and Lisa is going to be there...
Jungkook:and?...She doesn't love anymore so what's the point....
Jimin: Jungkook you broke up with her and look at you now missing her...
Jungkook:What? Now it's my fault! Jimin you know the reason why I had to break up with her!
Jimin:I know,I know but you could have told her-
Jungkook:Shh...If my dad hears you were both dead meat....
Jimin:So what's your plan?
Jungkook:Plan? What plan?
Jimin:Your plan to get her back, or What? Are you going to let some other dude take her away from you?
Junkook:No if any other guy tries to touch her I'll make sure to kill him...I don't know how I'm suppose to get her back..
Jimin:Be honest...isn't that what all girls wish from guys,Tell her that you miss her and you will do anything for her I don't know isn't that what they do in the movies...
Jungkook:Pfft...have you ever dated anyone hyung?
Jimin:Of course I have it's just...
Jungkook:You break up with them after they become boring or you cheat on them with another girl...*chuckles* you really have never been in a long term relationship huh?
Jimin:Whats the point of having one girlfriend once a year or two Huh?...
Junkook:Yeah yeah whatever...So what's up with you and Leigh?
Jimin:Leigh? What about her...
Jungkook:I don't know you guys seem a little close...too close
Jimin:Hah yeah right,she doesn't even want to sleep with me so what do you mean "close"
Jungkook: You guys look to be getting along more than you did before,Is she something special to you now?
Jimin:Special to me? I don't think so
Junkook:Than what is she to you?a friend?
"Honestly Jungkook is right about me and Leigh getting along lately but I don't know what she is for me,All I do know is that when I saw her talking to that Taemin guy I some what got jealous, I rarely get jealous when something like that happens"
Jimin:I don't know...
Jungkook:So that means you consider her more than a friend
Jimin:No I just don't know what I consider her to me....yet
Jungkook:Doesn't it ever cross your mind that if you dated her you guys would be so powerful in school?and even maybe outside of it-
*New message*
"I grabbed my phone out of my pocket to check who it was and it was from my mom telling me to come back home"
Jimin:Gotta go...
Jungkook:Well then see you tomorrow at the party...
Jimin:Yeah-Oh! And if you drink again I will tell Jin hyung...
Junkook:Yeah,yeah go unless you want to get killed by your own father
Jimin:*laughing* bye...
"Once I arrived home,I went straight to the meeting room since I'm guessing that is where they are at"
Dad:Oh here meet my son..
?-Hello..I'm the person who you guys will be collaborating with *chuckling*
Jimin:I'm jimin, Mr.lee right?
Mr.Lee: Yes of course
Jimin:So you guys already agreed with the collab? Huh?
Dad:Yes he gave really good ideas of what could do and I really liked it
Jimin:Care to share?
~Leigh's POV~
"Currently it's 6:30 pm and I'm just finishing up my make up,the girls and I planned to go at the party at 7:00 pm since that's usually when the fun starts"
Leigh:Done...
"I get up and start going to my closet to grab my outfit,honestly I am extremely excited to wear this outfit it's really cute and you could say sexy also"