~#3. His Surprise~

Viren takes Ruhana somewhere, closing her eyes with a blindfold. She is irritated but her husband is enjoying her discomfort. After a drive of an hour, Viren stops the car. Ruhana is surprised, but he helps her come out of the car and then leads her way to a short distance. He opens her blindfold and she is flabbergasted at the view in front of her.

All she can see is a tree house

All she can see is a tree house. It seems like she is in the middle of a jungle. It's so peaceful therein. She looks around and is elated to see a waterfall. She chuckles with joy.

" Wow! This is beautiful. Where are we?" she asks.

Viren hugs her locking his arms around her waist and keeps her chin on her shoulder.

"So, did you like it?" he asks

"I love this, Viren. But how did you manage all of this?" she asks turning towards him.

Viren smiles. He kisses her head softly.

"I can do anything for you, Ruhana. I know I have angered you twice, so I had to do this." Viren confesses.

Ruhana smiles. He is so genuine in expressing his feelings. Yeah, he angered her. But she loves him and she can't be mad at him,anymore. She looks at him.

"Chalo, let's go in." She says.

He agrees and leads her way into the tree house. It's a spacious house with a small kitchen, a bedroom and a hall room. Ruhana is touched to see the view. This is actually a resort on the city outskirts. The owner of the resort tried to do something new, and he made some tree houses in the resort. The visitors can book the house and live there for a few days. The maximum package is  for 6 days. It seems like Viren has booked it for one night. Ruhana is elated. She roams around the house. The place is decorated elegantly and she is touched with Viren's gesture. She hugs him tightly.

"Thanks, Viren

"Thanks, Viren. This is beautiful." She says.

Viren breaks the hug, and kisses her head. They are lost in each other's eyes for a few minutes. She's the first one to break the eye lock. She hugs him tightly. He embraces her in his arms.

"This is the most beautiful surprise ever. I love you for this. " She says still in the hug.

Viren breaks the hug and cups her face. She smiles at him.

"I promise I won't joke around

"I promise I won't joke around." he says.

She smiles lightly, holds his hands and kisses on his palm.

" I know, Viren. I know maine overreact kiya, lekin kya karun, Viren? Tumhe kho nahi sakti main. Tumhe khone ka matlab hai apni zindagi kho dena. Aur ab wo main nahi chahti. "  Ruhana says.

"Aisa nahi hoga Ruhana. Chalo, let's have dinner." he says and leads her way.

He takes her towards the dining table. She is surprised to see that he has arranged a candle light dinner for her. He pulls out the chair and she sits on the chair. He takes his seat opposite to her. She checks the dishes, all are her favorite. She smiles brightly and they begin their dinner with light chit chat.

After the quick dinner, Ruhana is standing in a small balcony of the tree house. All she can see is green trees and  few giggling sounds from the surrounding tree houses. So, it's not only Viren and Ruhana here, there are other people too, rejuvenating their romantic moments. Viren hugs her from behind, locking his arms in her neck. She keeps her hands on his, he kisses her nape and that paces her heartbeat.

She tilts her head to look at her husband

She tilts her head to look at her husband. He smiles and touches his forehead on hers. She turns to face him and kisses softly on his cheek. He smiles,and she mouths the three magical words that he's dying to hear. He pulls her closer to himself. She is shocked, but she smiles. The close proximity with him always makes her nervous. He whispers something in her ears and that makes her surprised. She looks at him. He smiles and takes her inside the room. He opens the curtain on the wall where the bed is placed. It reveals a large window, glass window. They can see the lights out of their house. Ruhana cups her own face out of excitement. It feels like having no wall to their room.

"You can watch sunrise from here." Viren whispers in her ear.

"This is another surprise. Thank you viren." She says.

"Anything for you, my love." he says.

Ruhana looks at him, and tends to think.

"Okay, you are forgiven, Mr. Malhotra." She says.

"Really? I need proofs for that." Viren says rolling his eyes at Ruhana.

Ruhana giggles understanding the meaning behind his words. She gives him a teasing look, but he holds her wrist.

"You're not angry and you have no reason to escape from me

"You're not angry and you have no reason to escape from me." he says, boring his eyes in hers.

"You are my escape, Viren." She says.

She moves close to him and seals his lips with hers. He smiles in the kiss before responding to her kiss, drowning into their love land, so forth.

To Be Continued.