~#4. Moments of Love ~

Spending a romantic night in a tree house, Ruhana wakes up to some melodic sounds. She finds Viren asleep beside her. She opens the glass window, assuring herself that it doesn't affect Viren's sleep. She looks around, the orange hued sky brings a smile on Ruhana's face. Birds are chirping and through her glass window, she can see people strolling around. She smiles and she opens the glass window and a gush of cool wind touches her face. A chuckle escapes her lips and she moves closer to the window to take a deep breath of fresh air. The sun is slowly rising and the environment is silent. This is a morning scene, Ruhana craves for, but she can't get it back in Mumbai.

She is silently savoring the morning air and the imagery, when two hands rest on her waist. She knows the touch. It's her beloved husband.

"Good morning, Viren." she says keeping her hands on his.

"You're enjoying it alone! Not fair!" He says, resting his chin on her shoulder

She keeps her hand on his cheek.

"I was waiting for my Sun to wake up." She says and tilts her head to look at his face.

"Oh really! I thought you forgot about me

"Oh really! I thought you forgot about me.. And that's why, you're watching the sunrise alone." he says.

"Aww! Tumhe bhul gayi toh khudko bhi bhul jaungi main, Viren." she says and touches his forehead with hers.

He kisses her head and they watch the sunrise together. He's hugging her from her waist and she has leaned a bit upon him. He is occasionally kissing her neck and cheeks. Meanwhile, there's a ring. Someone's at the door. They share a glance and Viren moves to check.

He's astonished to find a bellboy, holding a tray in his hands. He tells him that this is the complementary breakfast they provide. Viren lets him enter the house and he places the tray on the table and another bellboy follows with a tray with beverages - - tea and coffee. They leave and Viren closes the door. He moves into the bedroom and finds Ruhana still lazying around. He holds her hand.

"let's have some breakfast." he says.

"feed me with some, Please! Baby is lazy. " She says cutely while looking at him.